X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Seedbox Provider\Plan for 35\40

hi im looking for the best seedbox for up to 40
    i want fast upload speed\ratio boost.
    so what is the best box for me from your experience?

If you want speed I think one of the best if not the best options is seedboxes.cc

Comment

Speed -> Chmuranet is worth a look, they are pretty helpful and their boxes are fast. Also getting a dedi, if you want to go that route. Other providers offhand are seedhost.eu, ultraseedbox (both have fast service, disadvantage is their traffic cap). Feral hosting, best value/ $ 1TB space on a 10Gbit pipe with no upload limits for 10. Can't really recommend seedboxes.cc because their service is a bit price and has caps, lower value for money IMO.

Have a look at One provider's budget deals and clearance deals for a good deal on a dedi, or if you're on reddit, seek out Andy10Gbit
      Last edited by Blitzed; September 29, 2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
        Can't really recommend seedboxes.cc because their service is a bit price and has caps, lower value for money IMO.
        He mentioned he wants speed. On seedboxes.cc you share a 20 gbit line with 4-5 people max, the rest of the providers put you on a 10 gbit line with god knows how many other users.

Comment

i already own bat box from seedboxes.cc not bad at all. i already saw peaking of 300MB\s upload and stable upload of 250MB\s
          just wonder if someone had better numbers then this cause to be honest.. i became a seedcoholic
          p.s
          i dont mind caps at all as long as the ratio per GB is good.
          Last edited by DieHard007; October 2, 2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X