Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lbseed.es & dssbox.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lbseed.es & dssbox.com

    anyone have any experience with those 2 small seedbox company

    lbseed.es and dssbox.com ?

    thanks ..

    (speed & hw of boxes)

  • #2
    Honestly, I would start off with a company that is reputable, these new providers can be a bit risky.
    sigpic
    A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
    If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

    Comment


    • #3
      everyone must one time start

      risky in which way ? lbseed.es using paysafecard ... with vpn not bad for security

      Originally posted by TheDarkKnightR View Post
      Honestly, I would start off with a company that is reputable, these new providers can be a bit risky.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mndial2 View Post
        everyone must one time start

        risky in which way ? lbseed.es using paysafecard ... with vpn not bad for security
        I think the risk lies in where the data is stored, their ability/willingness to protect your info and data and skill with resource management
        ~~~
        II haven't used any of those providers, I agree you would probably be best starting with a provider with some track record..
        Last edited by SUpper; September 11, 2016, 07:32 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mndial2 View Post
          everyone must one time start

          risky in which way ? lbseed.es using paysafecard ... with vpn not bad for security
          Security, I mean what will they do with DMCA notices, how will they handle your private info, do they have reliable hardware etc.
          sigpic
          A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
          If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

          Comment


          • #6
            dont understand me bad, but im asking about any experience with those 2 services
            and not inform you, im going ask about everything

            im looking for experience

            Originally posted by TheDarkKnightR View Post
            Security, I mean what will they do with DMCA notices, how will they handle your private info, do they have reliable hardware etc.

            Comment

            Working...
            X