Looking for a host that will mail physical hdd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a host that will mail physical hdd

Due to crap net. Im looking for a srrvice i can upload files to. Via fxp. Remote desktop. Rutorrent.. How ever i get them there. Then i can buy the hdd to have it mailed to me.
    Im in canada. So that would be the best.

Due to farmer net im looking for options.

My next attempt will be to pay a friend in town to bring in a dedicated internet line for me for 3 months and use a remote box... But would rather the other option on a faster line.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by eddiecreek View Post
    Due to crap net. Im looking for a srrvice i can upload files to. Via fxp. Remote desktop. Rutorrent.. How ever i get them there. Then i can buy the hdd to have it mailed to me.
    Im in canada. So that would be the best.

Due to farmer net im looking for options.

My next attempt will be to pay a friend in town to bring in a dedicated internet line for me for 3 months and use a remote box... But would rather the other option on a faster line.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Perhaps you might want to message [MENTION=164303]Chmuranet[/MENTION] here: View Profile: Chmuranet - Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations!
    Never heard of anyone doing this, but who knows, worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
      Perhaps you might want to message [MENTION=164303]Chmuranet[/MENTION] here: View Profile: Chmuranet - Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations!
      Never heard of anyone doing this, but who knows, worth a shot
      I've bought my drive from kimsufi before.. But this was years ago. Drop them an email

Comment

i think u will have to check with them on mail

Comment

Working...
        X