Need Information !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information !!

Hi Guys, I need your help.. I am thinking to start a seedbox business .. is it worth it ? and how much investment I need on it minimum ?

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me.. or I can do partnership with anyone who is running the business.. I need some profit though :D

Originally posted by Killer2015 View Post
    Hi Guys, I need your help.. I am thinking to starif t a seedbox business .. is it worth it ? and how much investment I need on it minimum ?

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me.. or I can do partnership with anyone who is running the business.. I need some profit though :D

well dont know about prices but what you need is
    leasing a bunch of servers from a dedicated farm company and build a website that will function as a store front for marketing them...
    i bet that the farm guys will even help you with the infastructurea.. but you do need to be tech savy above average..
    people say its a very competative buisness so dont know if its worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by bunneysbugs View Post
      well dont know about prices but what you need is
      leasing a bunch of servers from a dedicated farm company and build a website that will function as a store front for marketing them...
      i bet that the farm guys will even help you with the infastructurea.. but you do need to be tech savy above average..
      people say its a very competative buisness so dont know if its worth it..
      Thanks for the reply... I am still thinking of it yet as not getting enough information from anyone who is running the business already

Comment

Good luck :)
        Last edited by Tibbons; October 15, 2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

If you want to start your own business, you need enough money to pay all the hardware which is very expensive.

Comment

Working...
          X