Seedbox payment options other then bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedbox payment options other then bitcoin

Other then bitcoin what seedbox company takes prepaid cards? Any other options to stay anonymous that you guys know of?

maybe you can use paysafecard for anonymous payments, although personally I have a bad experience with paysafecard, for eg. this seedbox provider accepts paysafecard payments:

Seedbox.io - NL, FR RO 100-1000Mbit seedboxes from 5 with no limits!

probably there are others who accept paysafecard, also webmoney is pretty safe for anonymous payments, you just need to exchange paypal to webmoney (there is few safe sites on which you can do this, but they will charge a fee).

they accept WebMoney as a payment option:

HostDZire.com - 1Gbps/2Gbps 100TB Dedicated SeedBOX Starting From Only 50 ( NL )

Comment

@Patak

Which site would you advise for webmoney? Thanks for the info dude!

Comment

Originally posted by theone1 View Post
        @Patak

Which site would you advise for webmoney? Thanks for the info dude!
        I personally believe that we are one of the hosts that offer the widest range of payment options including webmoney..

You can read the entire list here: https://panel.seedbox.io/knowledgeba...ayarticle&id=6

We are always adding more options, but there's quite a few 100% anonymous options in the mix..

Best regards

Comment

Hello! Now, by new standards, the user is protected from the misuse of their data. Although in our world now it is difficult to remain anonymous. It seems to me that you should contact those who are engaged in pci compliance audit, they definitely understand this issue and can help you.

Comment

As for me, cryptocurrency is a pretty decent way to invest money. I am currently thinking about buying it online at Switchere.com which is a pretty wonderful opportunity to invest money in it. There is possible to find any solution, any price and value that you need.

Comment

Working...
            X