Originally posted by perl View Post
    Wanted location : France, Netherlands
    Wanted Storage : at least 2 TB
    Wanted Speed : at least 1 Gbps
    Wanted clients : rtorrent + deluge
    Wanted bandwidth : Unlimited.

Do you have any idea?
    Hello.

Have you any experience with Linux? If so, you can rent a dedicated and install everything you want in it.
    A dedicated server is better than a shared seedbox because:

1. You're not sharing any resources with other users, especially the HDD, which is critical to torrenting and usually the bottleneck on shared seedboxes.
    2. With a dedicated server, usually there isn't a traffic limit. On the other hand, most shared seedbox providers enforce a monthly traffic limit, and that limit is easily reached.
    3. You can install any software you like, such as Teamspeak, Plex, and so on
    4. You can use public trackers at your discretion. A lot of seedbox providers either ban them completely, or place traffic/speed caps on public trackers.

Even if your Linux experience is limited, you can always resort to seedbox scripts you can use to set everything up for you. Here is one of the best scripts, the Danny's script
    Dedicated servers within your budget with your specifications:
    Hetzer auction --> Hetzner Online GmbH - Robot
    Online.net --> Dedicated server Dedibox - Online.net

If you don't want to bother with setting everything up, you can always go with shared providers.
    They are more expensive than dedicated servers, and have more limitations (like I said above), but within your budget and following your specs you have:

Feral Hosting --> Pricing Features - Feral Hosting ---> It's UK based.For 26 euros +/-

Box4seed --> Box4Seed For 32, yes 2 more expensive than your budget it's in France. I used their service and it's was pretty good.
    Last edited by Electrolux; April 17, 2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Do you have any idea?
      We offer services that match your requirements minus the deluge part (coming soon).

Hosted in NL or France (Your pick) and actually we are under your budget..

Best regards
      seedbox.io

Comment

@
        Thank you! it is helping me to choose one!

Comment

Do not trust box4seed.
          the support guy there, Edgar, ok he is very friendly and helpful enough, but I was there for quite some time, and finally the server failed, he kept me waiting for a whole month in which time I was without seedbox, and at the I lost my torrents and data so of course I left.
          Since then I am at seedhost.eu
          with 25 euros you can have 1.5 TB disc space, 10 Gbps up and down, 10 TB traffic.
          you can see my review here in the reviews section....
          Seedhost.eu - Page 18

Comment

Have you looked into Bitesized Hosting?

I've been with them over a year now and have been very happy with their services.

One of the things that attracted me is that they keep adding functionality, you can have anything from a dedicated server, to sharing an app box. It is extremely simple for even a novice to set up and configure. The few times I have had questions or issues, they were extremely quick to provide a fix or simple advise. I initially struggled with some of the add in features that they offer, but dropping a note and I would have an answer or instruction that same day.
            They can be used as a simple seedbox, but the way it is configured it doesn't limit you to that. As you get more comfortable you can add features (many are free), or even reconfigure your service option.

You even get a free OpenVPN connection that you can choose to use.

They offer over 26 applications such as Owncloud, Flexget, Nzbget, rtorrent and the list is ever growing. You can even offer application suggestions, many that they offer were based on customer requests.

You can renew on a month-by-month basis, so you are not obligated if you change your mind on it. Longer renewal times also offer discounts.

They support payments in a lot of different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin and others.

Some of their popular plans include:
            Plex support One-click apps Unmetered bandwidth

Disk redundancy SSD Powered Dynamically scale specs

Dedicated server Sudo access
            Last edited by lexx; July 22, 2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Do you have any idea?
              someone knows a seedbox with say 100gb storage, 1gbs speed, unlimited for far less money?
              5 dollars\euros a month?

im also looking

Comment

Seedhost.eu or dediseedbox (unlimited traffic) are great.

Comment

try ultraseedbox they got decent stuff that match ur criteria here is the link :
                  http://my.ultraseedbox.com/aff.php?aff=536

Comment

Working...
                  X