Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuvixhosting.eu

Hi!

Wonder if everything is OK with Tuviks 'cause have not heard anything back in 4 days and wanted to buy a service. I have a friend who said that no support answers for over 48 hrs. Usually been short response times and good service. Anyone else have some experience in this matter? Thanks!

I'm also having the same problem, I just paid for my dedi server a few days ago an it was working great but I went to check it this morning and It won't connect. I've been with them for just under a year and never had any problems but in the past few weeks they never answer the support tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by iCODE View Post
      I'm also having the same problem, I just paid for my dedi server a few days ago an it was working great but I went to check it this morning and It won't connect. I've been with them for just under a year and never had any problems but in the past few weeks they never answer the support tickets.
      Yeah, their service has been sporadically good over the past 2 weeks. Do not know why.

Comment

I remember there was some internal issue with the admins back round January and the site was moved to a new domain. Something very very odd's going on there.

I've been having a simple issue that's been going on for 3 weeks with no responses to tickets. Probably best to move along to another provider.

Comment

I had win vps from them last year with no problems, but I know they had problems with admins and payments

Comment

i have a shared sb at them.

The service is down since 25 march. Now is 29.

They responded to the ticket and say that the master server is down and bla bla bla bla lba...

The server it's in OVH datacenter in France. I don't think that OVH need 4 days to make a server working again.

i don't know what is the real problem but comunication and updates = zero.

The service was very good for the price, but i don't like how they manage the buissnes

Comment

Originally posted by Muses2092 View Post
              i have a shared sb at them.

The service is down since 25 march. Now is 29.

They responded to the ticket and say that the master server is down and bla bla bla bla lba...

The server it's in OVH datacenter in France. I don't think that OVH need 4 days to make a server working again.

i don't know what is the real problem but comunication and updates = zero.

The service was very good for the price, but i don't like how they manage the buissnes
              actually OVH doesnt give support on our servers because we have a private network setup there.
              The master server you are talking about was down due to networking issues and hardware issues (2 problems at the same time)
              And it wasnt 4 days but 2.5 days.

Comment

Anybody else having issues with Tuvix now?

I've been a happy customer there for over a year but my box become unconnectable 2 days ago and came back online with an eqserver IP
                Ip Address: 37.48.110.104
                Named Address: hosted-by.Eqservers.com

They've put the ticket on "hold" and basically given no info on the problem, just "Our staff is extremely busy, we are doing our best to get your issue solved as soon as possible.", which is very unlike them.

Comment

My dedicated server has been down since this morning. When can I expect it to be up again?

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post

I've been a happy customer there for over a year but my box become unconnectable 2 days ago and came back online with an eqserver IP

They've put the ticket on "hold" and basically given no info on the problem, just "Our staff is extremely busy, we are doing our best to get your issue solved as soon as possible.", which is very unlike them.
                    Did they sort it out? If so, how long did it take?

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post

I don't see this server down at all.
                      Also the rdns is not correct, you state eqservers but it's not their server lol.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by T_B View Post
                        Did they sort it out? If so, how long did it take?
                        It seems to be sorted because I don't see it down at all

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Comment

Robert, calling customers liars rather than own up to your companys mistakes is not a selling point.

But since you have, why does your site show "#524594 - Box offline On Hold 25/05/2016 17:35" - another ticket that got "lost" like the others?

You state the box is not down yet the original I.P. is as dead as a dodo, I haven't been given a new I.P. and your staff haven't responded to the support request since it was made on 21/05/2016 19:38 although you did have the cheek to send me an invoice for it.

Pinging 37.48.110.81 with 32 bytes of data:
                          Request timed out.
                          Request timed out.
                          Request timed out.
                          Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 37.48.110.81:
                          Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Last edited by DV8; June 5, 2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

i never called anyone a liar, i just stated i dont see that server offline and rDNS is 37-48-110-81.tuvixhosting.nl

i cannot find any record of eqservers on that IP so i dont know where you are getting your information from.
                            eqservers is also leaseweb reseller and in the past they might have owned this server and it was passed on later to us maybe, but i dont understand where you see any rdns of eqservers.

checking the server, on our end it is up and running, if it doesn't ping, reboot from the clientarea as stated here: Leaseweb Server Management - Knowledgebase - Tuvix Hosting

i dont have access to tickets as i no longer work in tickets

Comment

The box had ZNC on it and after it became unconnectable the bouncer came back online with the eqservers IP.

I have previously tried 3 reboots with no luck but have just done a 4th and the box has come back online. Unfortunately I have sourced other hosting in the interviening 16 days :(

Comment

Working...
                              X