Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading from 1TB to 2TB (and from 100Mbps to1Gbps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading from 1TB to 2TB (and from 100Mbps to1Gbps)

Hi all,

I currently run a Kimsufi 1 TB (100 Mbps) dedicated server for about 15.

I was planning on making the switch to a 2 TB (100 Mbps) drive for around 21 when I heard about seedbox.io new offers where they have a 1.5 TB (1 Gbps) seedbox for 20 and a 2 TB one at 27. So now (and although I like to have my own dedi server where I'm in total control) I'm considering these new offers due to the much larger bandwidth. I share my server HDD with a few friends and most of us have fiber connections of 100+ Mbps so the larger bandwidth is really a plus here.

So, given my needs, what would you recommend me so my budget won't go much beyond 20?
    Last edited by qaek; January 18, 2016, 04:59 PM.

I think the seedbox.io offer is the closest you can get. You can also check out seedhost.eu for these plans: SB4 and SDATA XL.

Comment

Originally posted by qaek View Post
      Hi all,

I currently run a Kimsufi 1 TB (100 Mbps) dedicated server for about 15.

I was planning on making the switch to a 2 TB (100 Mbps) drive for around 21 when I heard about seedbox.io new offers where they have a 1.5 TB (1 Gbps) seedbox for 20 and a 2 TB one at 27. So now (and although I like to have my own dedi server where I'm in total control) I'm considering these new offers due to the much larger bandwidth. I share my server HDD with a few friends and most of us have fiber connections of 100+ Mbps so the larger bandwidth is really a plus here.

So, given my needs, what would you recommend me so my budget won't go much beyond 20?
      Hi,

Thanks for the mention, in case you wish to test us, just send signup on our site and open up a ticket and we will help you out.

Best regards
      seedbox.io

Comment

Looking at seedbox.io after seeing this thread. The offer is certainly compelling.

I assume there is a review on this site so going to check for that now.

Comment

Working...
        X