Cross-Seeding Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-Seeding Help

Not sure if i was suppose to create this in the Help section or here since it's more closely related to seedboxes but here i go. Need help with a little bit of cross-seeding. i'm trying to figure out how to tell rtorrent to search through a folder path recursivley and seed a torrent with a directory that already exists for that torrent. For example, Lets say i have a folder called /home/user/downloads/tracker/newmedia/medianame/upload. I want to tell rtorrent to search through /home/user/downloads/tracker/newmedia/ then seed the torrent.

All releases get sent to the top dir structure of /home/user/downloads/tracker/newmedia which is what the rtorrent.rc is pointing to. So a .torrent from a different trackergets imported and sent to rtorrent. Now in rtorrent.rc my download path is set to /home/user/downloads/tracker/newmedia which is a problem because when it tries to cross-seed it downloads the new torrent and creates a new folder in /home/user/downloads/tracker/newmedia/NEWMEDIANAME instead of hashing through the folder path to find the existing folder called /medianame/upload and seeding the torrent.

I've been playing around with this script located here [SCRIPT] AUTO CROSS-SEED WITH RUTORRENT AUTODL-IRSSI but this takes straight to rtorrent and downloads as described above.

Are there any parameters or switches that i need to add in my .rtorrent.rc? Been looking everywhere but can't find anything.

Thanks.

Torrent invite is full of torrent invitation with the torrent mentioning situation with the regardless sense. The forum of the dream has the creation of UK essays reviews by the review of cross seed help and helping the other people.

Comment

Working...
    X