Any issues at Ultraseedbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any issues at Ultraseedbox?

Hi .I signed up for a vps at Ultraseedbox on sunday and have still heard nothing from them,despite sending tickets asking if there are any issues on their side.

not heard anything from them just says pending ,anyone know of any issues?
    Last edited by cousineddie; September 2, 2015, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by cousineddie View Post
    Hi .I signed up for a vps at Ultraseedbox on sunday and have still heard nothing from them,despite sending tickets asking if there are any issues on their side.

not heard anything from them just says pending ,anyone know of any issues?
    Hello,

What's your order number? I'll look into it.

Regards,
    Enon

Comment

Cheers,

Invoice #45302

Comment

Originally posted by cousineddie View Post
        Cheers,

Invoice #45302

Thanks, I've assigned a staff member to it.

Regards,
        Enon

Comment

Thanks but still heard nothing.
          Will leave it till tonight and if i still have not heard anything back ill have to get onto paypal to file dispute.

I have opened a dispute with paypal.

Got three days before i escalate the claim so if nothing has been sorted or i dont hear off anyone i'll let them deal with it
          Last edited by cousineddie; September 3, 2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I'm in the exact same position, ordered mine 4 days ago and heard nothing at all. Also had no reply to my ticket. Not very happy.

Comment

I have bad experience from Ultraseedbox, Have not received a refund at all, should have refunded at least 3 weeks ago. Beware of this sb provider.

EDIT: Forgot to say that at Evoseedbox had to open dispute via Paypal, then got my refund when escalated to claim. Bad service at Ultra and Evo.
              Last edited by strumpa; March 3, 2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Still not heard a thing from them, the silence speaks volumes. This provider seems to be a total scam. I've also opened a dispute with Paypal.

Comment

This is still ongoing, basically they finally replied to my messages and asked for me to give them another 24 hours to get things sorted to which I did. 72 hours later still not received my seedbox and still had no further update. I'm finished with these guys, shocking customer service and about as unprofessional as you could get. I'll let Paypal deal with this from here on in.

AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Comment

Interesting. I've been a customer of their seedboxes for about a year and had a 2.5 day outage with them last weekend. They never mentioned giving me any credit or anything. My seedbox is VERY fast but I've had several strange problems with it this year and it takes them forever to respond to tickets. I've finally had enough and will be leaving at the end of my billing period.

Comment

I just subscribed their cheapest plan, the seedbox got available right away.... I just had to choose the client to I wanted to use and that's all.

I had to make several clicks to get it done and understand how to make it work, but afterall it gets simple enough for any user.
                      Speed is as promised.

Can't really complain.

Comment

I've been with them for 2 years. Just now having them migrate my box to their new servers and network. I've put in maybe 4 tickets during this time. Longest wait was around 16hhrs for a response, shortest being 30mins.

But my box has been solid.

Comment

I've been with USB for a couple of years, having transferred from (gosh I can't even remember).

Speeds are good, and mostly responses to tickets have been decent. I've had the minor problem here and there, but response to tickets has mostly been OK and the box itself has mostly been OK.

They're not expensive, and the boxes seem pretty good.

Would I recommend? Yes, but probably not outright enthusiastically. Reasonable value I reckon.

Comment

There VPS section on their website isn't working to signup

Comment

Originally posted by zeroti View Post
                              There VPS section on their website isn't working to signup
                              I read on another forum that they are getting rid of their vps line and concentrating on just seedboxes.
                              sigpic
                              A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
                              If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

Working...
                              X