Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to set up a seed-box in Ubuntu 12.04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up a seed-box in Ubuntu 12.04?

Hello guys
    Does anyone know a well written how-to tutorial concerning this subject I've read something about script and how he does everything for you, but the thing is that I have not tried to set up a seed-box before and I want the process to be as painless as possible.
    Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by sido View Post
    Hello guys
    Does anyone know a well written how-to tutorial concerning this subject I've read something about script and how he does everything for you, but the thing is that I have not tried to set up a seed-box before and I want the process to be as painless as possible.
    Thank you for your time.
    Hello matey. I use rTorrent and deluge and for me Deluge is the perfect solution you will find a magnificent walk through here: Ultimate Seedbox Tutorial (Step-By-Step) ~ Binary Heartbeat

If you encounter is issues let me know i will help you to best of my abilities, good luck mate

Comment

Originally posted by baa View Post
      Hello matey. I use rTorrent and deluge and for me Deluge is the perfect solution you will find a magnificent walk through here: Ultimate Seedbox Tutorial (Step-By-Step) ~ Binary Heartbeat

If you encounter is issues let me know i will help you to best of my abilities, good luck mate
      Hello
      Before I say anything thank you. After, I want to ask you this question:
      Will you notice any changes? I am talking here about the speed I mean what was your maximum speed before using it? Did it still the same? and is there a difference between low seeders torrents and a lot of seeders torrents? Also about setting your IP step how I can find my network configuration I'm talking here about the address, netmask, gateaway and dns-nameservers. Taking to consideration that I'm using the Desktop edition and I rarely use ethernet cable.
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sido View Post
        Hello
        Before I say anything thank you. After, I want to ask you this question:
        Will you notice any changes? I am talking here about the speed I mean what was your maximum speed before using it? Did it still the same? and is there a difference between low seeders torrents and a lot of seeders torrents? Also about setting your IP step how I can find my network configuration I'm talking here about the address, netmask, gateaway and dns-nameservers. Taking to consideration that I'm using the Desktop edition and I rarely use ethernet cable.
        Thank you
        Deluge is very aggressive in downloading and uploading that`s why I have installed it on my server my connection is a 1GB so everything is running really smooth

Comment

Working...
        X