Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible issues with using multiple seedboxes with private trackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible issues with using multiple seedboxes with private trackers?

Just as the title asks, is there any issues i could run into by running multiple seedboxes with private trackers?

The only issue i could see is if the box is using a shared IP, in turn could result in a ban. Can be viewed as having multiple accounts...

Anything else I should be aware of?

some of my trackers I have used multiple seedboxes at one time with no issues, one of my trackers you must have an IP on the account for the box to even work though so multiple boxes are out on those types of trackers.
    I always use dedicated IP's though on my boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by KuRRuPtEd View Post
      Just as the title asks, is there any issues i could run into by running multiple seedboxes with private trackers?

The only issue i could see is if the box is using a shared IP, in turn could result in a ban. Can be viewed as having multiple accounts...

Anything else I should be aware of?
      Go to the IRC or contact an admin of the tracker(s) in question to confirm if they allow one user with multiple IP addresses.

Better safe than sorry...

Comment

One of my trackers does allow it. The others not so sure, I took the safe road and asked a mod for the one particular site.

Comment

I'm currently doing this with 6 trackers and have been for awhile. No troubles so far.

Comment

thanks for the replies...

Comment

Working...
            X