Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need A Kick-Ass Dedicated Server...PERIOD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Kick-Ass Dedicated Server...PERIOD!!!

I know there's another thread similar to this, but I'm looking for a few specifics...

- Budget: Between $45 and $65 USD

- Port Speed: 1Gbps Full Duplex or faster

- Bandwidth: Unlimited or something insane like 100TBs

- Storage: 4TBs MINIMUM Prefer 6TBs if at all possible

Notes~

- Would like to see options for both a MANAGED & UN-MANAGED Server. By 'Managed' I mean that if I need specialty software installed, I can put in a Support Ticket, and it get's installed...like magic. Also means that there should be reasonable Security practices in place. I shouldn't have to ask 'Umm...is this box hardened?'. Bla bla etc.

- No Barebones Dedicated Server. This is for my use only, and I'm NOT reselling. Must already be setup as a SeedBox with OS/Hardware and Network layer tweaks for uber awesome performance.

- Would like some sort of awesome Dashboard for both the Dedicated Server Management side as well as additional items and one-click installs of stuff like 'BitTorrent Sync' Sick Beard, etc.

- Would like if possible, the ability to 'add-on' other services. Perhaps more storage, additional dedicated ip addresses, etc.

- I'm looking for feedback from users who have had good/bad experiences so that I know which providers to consider and which ones to stay the hell away from.

- I"m also looking for provider input. Are you offering discounts to T-I users/VIPs? What makes you special or different?

- As far as Processer and CPU speed, I'm flexible.

Thanks,

BJ

Originally posted by b1ggjoe View Post
    I know there's another thread similar to this, but I'm looking for a few specifics...

- Budget: Between $45 and $65 USD

- Port Speed: 1Gbps Full Duplex or faster

- Bandwidth: Unlimited or something insane like 100TBs

- Storage: 4TBs MINIMUM Prefer 6TBs if at all possible

Notes~

- Would like to see options for both a MANAGED & UN-MANAGED Server. By 'Managed' I mean that if I need specialty software installed, I can put in a Support Ticket, and it get's installed...like magic. Also means that there should be reasonable Security practices in place. I shouldn't have to ask 'Umm...is this box hardened?'. Bla bla etc.

- No Barebones Dedicated Server. This is for my use only, and I'm NOT reselling. Must already be setup as a SeedBox with OS/Hardware and Network layer tweaks for uber awesome performance.

- Would like some sort of awesome Dashboard for both the Dedicated Server Management side as well as additional items and one-click installs of stuff like 'BitTorrent Sync' Sick Beard, etc.

- Would like if possible, the ability to 'add-on' other services. Perhaps more storage, additional dedicated ip addresses, etc.

- I'm looking for feedback from users who have had good/bad experiences so that I know which providers to consider and which ones to stay the hell away from.

- I"m also looking for provider input. Are you offering discounts to T-I users/VIPs? What makes you special or different?

- As far as Processer and CPU speed, I'm flexible.

Thanks,

BJ

Hello,

As you sent us pm

i would like to give you this deal :-

HP ProLiant DL120 G6 Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3440 16GB DDR3 4x2TB SATA2 1Gbps Full Duplex 100 TB (Volume network) 45

Total it will be :- 50 Euro with transaction charges, which we take in all invoice ( i know you dont like it , but check total price not transaction charges :) )

It will be total in $ :- 56$

Check here :- http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/...rom=EUR&To=USD

Regarding unmanaged and managed :-

Its Unmanaged , Means we wont install seedbox etc, you will get root details and rest you have to do it.
    but we do give support when your server go down or any other issues

You can place order from here :- https://hostdzire.com/Netherlands.html

PS :- we hope we are not breaking any rules here :(

Regards
    HostDZire

Comment

Wow,

For an unmanaged server, that's an awesome deal. So, 8TBs of storage at 16GB RAM? What does it mean when you say 'Volume Network'? Also, do you include any kind of Control Panel or Dashboard? Also, do you offer any managed or semi-managed servers?

BJ

Comment

Hello,

I have 2 server for you:

Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.30Ghz
        HDD: 4TB
        Unlimited Traffic
        RAM: 24GB
        1GBps/700Mbps

Server 2:

Intel Xeon E5-1650 3.2Ghz
        HDD: 6TB
        Unlimited Traffic
        RAM: 32GB
        1GBps/1Gbps

If you want more servers you can go on my web https://www.box4seed.com/en.html I can offer custom servers, you tell me the features and tell you the price, the server is managed or not, as you like, support may be for Skype, my id is: edd.mbp

All the customize Servers for what the user wants, you just have to ask for what you want and installed at no additional cost.

Servers are Online.net, also I have Hetzner OVH and we can customize the servers you want, if you want more information Add me to Skype.

Best Regards
        Last edited by Box4Seed; March 1, 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HostDZireSales View Post
          Hello,

As you sent us pm

i would like to give you this deal :-

HP ProLiant DL120 G6 Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3440 16GB DDR3 4x2TB SATA2 1Gbps Full Duplex 100 TB (Volume network) 45

Total it will be :- 50 Euro with transaction charges, which we take in all invoice ( i know you dont like it , but check total price not transaction charges :) )

It will be total in $ :- 56$

Check here :- http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/...rom=EUR&To=USD

Regarding unmanaged and managed :-

Its Unmanaged , Means we wont install seedbox etc, you will get root details and rest you have to do it.
          but we do give support when your server go down or any other issues

You can place order from here :- https://hostdzire.com/Netherlands.html

PS :- we hope we are not breaking any rules here :(

Regards
          HostDZire
          You guys dont even allow public trackers...

Comment

Originally posted by TrenxT View Post
            You guys dont even allow public trackers...
            They also don't have a dashboard which is not good. I have a dedi server there and no addons, etc. You have to request by submitting ticket and sometimes it can take 24-48 hours.

Thanks

Comment

Not even worth it.

Comment

did you find anything good? im looking also for around same spec and price

Comment

Same here. Looking forward to be come a new customer somewhere where they can offer me a bad ass dedi server also.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

All i can say is that myself, i only have servers at the most popular and best DC where almost all seedboxes are provided - Evoswitch in The netherlands.
                    Not only because alot of other seedboxes are there so i can get good speeds, also because i think they have the best peering to all the world. I've tried some other DC in other countries as well over the years but im totally stuck at Evoswitch ;)

But yea it costs to get a server there, if your looking directly over at Leaseweb.com its very expensive (then i mean the more better one's, not the servers with the cheapest CPU ect), lucky there are resellers with good discounts.

For exempel, i could get this:
                    Intel Quad Core E3 1230 (3.20GHz)
                    8GB RAM
                    4x1TB HDD
                    1Gbps - 100TB
                    for 80euro, when directly over at leaseweb is 125euro.

Im pleased to help if you need anything, so just ask :)

Also im not a reseller, but last year i did give out free seedboxes with a similiar server as above that worked really good. You just have to know how to setup/config a server ;)

Comment

At the moment iam with hostdzire and pretty satisfied....They send me (an of course various other clients) a email with a 30 % recurring discount code for all (i think) services they provide afaik...
                      I have now a Dedi on Evoswitch

Code:
                      Xeon X3440 Quad with HT (2.53ghz)
                      16 GB RAM
                      4x2 TB HDD Raid 0
                      1 gbps 100TB
                      ~60 
                      Pretty ok i think :)
                      Last edited by peon28; November 14, 2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peon28 View Post
                        At the moment iam with hostdzire and pretty satisfied....They send me (an of course various other clients) a email with a 30 % recurring discount code for all (i think) services they provide afaik...
                        I have now a Dedi on Evoswitch

Code:
                        Xeon X3440 Quad with HT (2.53ghz)
                        16 GB RAM
                        2x4 TB HDD Raid 0
                        1 gbps 100TB
                        ~60 
                        Pretty ok i think :)
                        Pretty good discounts they offered, but its only until tomorrow (15nov) else that one costs 85euro/month (+Transactions Charges @ 10.00%: 8.50 EUR.)
                        I think their Evoswitch servers are a bit expensive, example the second one for 109euro/month with the following hardware:
                        Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230 (3.20GHz)
                        32GB DDR3
                        4x1TB SATA2
                        1Gbps - 100TB
                        I can get that one for 80euro/month, same DC. Well i even got a very good discount before so paying as low as 50euro/month atm! ;)
                        But with 8GB ram, and thats pretty enough if only use as seedbox and some more stuff ect..

Comment

Originally posted by G4m3N3rd View Post
                          Pretty good discounts they offered, but its only until tomorrow (15nov) else that one costs 85euro/month (+Transactions Charges @ 10.00%: 8.50 EUR.)
                          I think their Evoswitch servers are a bit expensive, example the second one for 109euro/month with the following hardware:

I can get that one for 80euro/month, same DC. Well i even got a very good discount before so paying as low as 50euro/month atm! ;)
                          But with 8GB ram, and thats pretty enough if only use as seedbox and some more stuff ect..
                          I'd be interested in this :)

Would it be possible to let me know please?

Comment

Originally posted by adaml View Post
                            I'd be interested in this :)

Would it be possible to let me know please?
                            Thanks for your PM :) I am very interested, but currently don't have PM privileges. Would appreciate you PM'ing me an email address so that I can take you up on this offer.

Comment

Originally posted by adaml View Post
                              Thanks for your PM :) I am very interested, but currently don't have PM privileges. Would appreciate you PM'ing me an email address so that I can take you up on this offer.
                              Done.

Comment

Working...
                              X