Bytesized Streambox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bytesized Streambox

Im looking into different seedboxed and I found the streambox on Bytesized. Does anyone have one, has had in the past? What was your experience like?

If you can get good streaming speeds from your location, you will really like it. They have about the best control panel I have seen with a lot of install choices.
    You can install all the popular apps and they give you autodl-irssi, deluge thin client access and non root ssh, vnc, bitsync, sick rage, couch potato, flexget, subsonic, and more. There is often announcements and new faq's and tutorials there. Pretty nice for a streambox. There is better deals out there for seedboxes though but if streaming is what your after, you should like it.

I should mention that I left because they phased out my seedbox and offered me a streambox at a discount, which I tried, but I'm more into upload bandwidth so I left.

If you get a streambox and the speeds suck due to bad peering and your location, they will work with by either moving you or even getting you on a line with a bigger pipe.
    Last edited by orytek; February 21, 2015, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by orytek View Post
      If you can get good streaming speeds from your location, you will really like it. They have about the best control panel I have seen with a lot of install choices.
      You can install all the popular apps and they give you autodl-irssi, deluge thin client access and non root ssh, vnc, bitsync, sick rage, couch potato, flexget, subsonic, and more. There is often announcements and new faq's and tutorials there. Pretty nice for a streambox. There is better deals out there for seedboxes though but if streaming is what your after, you should like it.

I should mention that I left because they phased out my seedbox and offered me a streambox at a discount, which I tried, but I'm more into upload bandwidth so I left.

If you get a streambox and the speeds suck due to bad peering and your location, they will work with by either moving you or even getting you on a line with a bigger pipe.

thanks for that, kinda leaves me wondering. I wish they offered free trials. Im currently with feral which is on a 10gbps network with 8TB upload limit, 1Tb storage. I do want the plex feature so bad which apparently isnt possible with feral but like you say I think the upload bandwidth to me is of more importance

Comment

I have Verizon FiOS, got a 75Mbps connection. I can stream a 20GB movie over my WiFi using Plex with no issues. However I just tried my buddies Seedbox, it's OVH and in Canada. I'm located in the States, east coast. I could barely stream a 480p tv show without it buffering, it was un-watchable.

What can I expect with a Streambox, I've been looking for a seedbox with Plex installed but a provider that wont stutter or lag? I was looking at Streambox 1 over at Bytesized.

Also, it says I have 2TB of bandwith, does streaming count towards that?

Comment

Originally posted by kaotiksoul View Post

I was looking at Streambox 1 over at Bytesized.

Also, it says I have 2TB of bandwith, does streaming count towards that?
          Yes, as stated in the FAQ:

What counts towards my bandwidth limit
          All upload generated by the server from your account counts. Torrents, Plex and downloading to your home for instance.

Comment

Stream box was good to read some of the parts that was good to read among all details to have on this. I was able to read some details to have on australian writings review this was useful for making all of the formats that was good to read all parts while making all aspects.

Comment

We all know about the app GBWhatsApp which is the most popular among all mods of whatsapp. It is unofficial also but there is a lot of features in this app that made people crazy. Today with the new technology people want advance technology in modern era thatís why people attracted more with mods of apps then official. As we know that there are many mods of whatsapp available but GBWhatsApp is the best in all of these.for more Updates Visit Our Website

Comment

Working...
              X