Anonymous Kimsufi Alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Kimsufi Alternative?

I'm looking for a low cost (<$20) DIY server to use for torrents and VPN that doesn't require personal info, a copy of identification, or a DNA sample. I've read that the two most often mentioned here ( online.net and Kimsufi) both require identity verification which kind of defeats the purpose of having a seedbox or using VPN. Does such a company exist?

Thanks
    Last edited by dschrute; October 31, 2014, 06:01 PM.

you will never be completely anonymous. you just need to be more anonymous than the next guy.

had a dedi with aquaray.fr and if i remember correctly they did not ask for any id.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7 View Post
      you will never be completely anonymous. you just need to be more anonymous than the next guy.

had a dedi with aquaray.fr and if i remember correctly they did not ask for any id.
      Thanks for the reply. I know you can never be totally anonymous these days but sending my ID is more than I can handle. I'll take a look at aquaray.fr.

Comment

i never had to send my id for kimsufi/ovh or online. i have boxes on both networks
        unless u are trying to get out of the VAT, then u need to prove it.

only company that actually called to confirm info was leaseweb

Comment

Originally posted by mmanuk View Post
          i never had to send my id for kimsufi/ovh or online. i have boxes on both networks
          unless u are trying to get out of the VAT, then u need to prove it.

only company that actually called to confirm info was leaseweb
          Don't know when you last ordered, but I ordered one from kimsufi last month and new accounts have to be "confirmed" with an ID and proof of residence.

Comment

hmmm. online i grabbed in late Aug and my soyoustart is about 6 months old now.
            the kimsufi i dont have anymore, but it was about the same.

Comment

I have with Kimsufi and never had to validate anything but I bought it a while ago.

Comment

Get it from a seedbox provider? Such as tal0ne. They don't ask proofs for seedboxes. I doubt they'd ask for cheap dedicated ones. Unless you're ordering expensive servers.

Comment

Originally posted by alexm8 View Post
                  Get it from a seedbox provider? Such as tal0ne. They don't ask proofs for seedboxes. I doubt they'd ask for cheap dedicated ones. Unless you're ordering expensive servers.
                  +1 from me.
                  sigpic

Comment

To the connection we are having from the locally be conditionally surrender from the next tracker company as well. Refutable from the content scenes from online dissertation writing as much be longer as for the every connector will free leech.

Comment

Working...
                    X