Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good seedbox

hi all

looking for a seedbox with unlimited bandwith and traffic , FTP access , good speed , create torrents etc .... this will be my first seedbox so go easy on me lol .... ive used ru torrent before on seedboxes but never owned one .... many thanks guys
    budget is 30 GBP

:)

if you are comfortable with linux and the command line, i would suggest you look at getting a dedicated server. for 30 GBP you could get a pretty decent one or maybe 2 ;). for the same price you'll get much more storage space.

have a look at kimsufi, online.net, aquaray.

Comment

Tal0ne for me...
      sigpic

Comment

SeedRoots has been great for me. No problems at all, other than ones that I caused myself. Even then, they are very patient, helpful and quick to answer tickets. Currently on one of their shared plans.

Comment

thanks!

Originally posted by NDSeed View Post
          SeedRoots has been great for me. No problems at all, other than ones that I caused myself. Even then, they are very patient, helpful and quick to answer tickets. Currently on one of their shared plans.

thank you for all comments , yes i was told getting myself a dedi then getting ru torrent installed was a cheaper option to buying a seedbox and i will deffo also look at seedroots

Comment

I use tal0ne, It works great. You can try the the cheapest shared servers for 5 euro a month, the speed is awesome even here.
            Shadowbuild
            The DarkSide of TI
            Last edited by Shadowbuild; October 16, 2014, 06:57 PM. Reason: external link removed

Comment

I second tal0ne... Good price/performance ratio with no problems at all..

Comment

I vouch for tal0ne as well

Comment

Tal0ne without a doubt

Comment

Working...
                  X