This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting accounts to a Seedbox

Hi all, I understand the basics how the seedbox works. But how do I connect, say, my TorrentDay account to my Seedbox (So that I am connectable at TorrentDay and ul/dl works correctly)?

You don't need to connect your TorrentDay account to your seedbox.. Here's how you do it:

1. Download the torrent file you want and Save to anywhere on your computer.
    2. After that open your seedbox torrent client.. Search for a + sign or add button to add your torrent files.
    3. Most server are static IP the ports will already be open for you. After that the server will do everything for you
    4. Just FTP the files you want to your computer. And you're done :)
    I used to think that today would never come

Comment

Originally posted by Serenitee View Post
      Hi all, I understand the basics how the seedbox works. But how do I connect, say, my TorrentDay account to my Seedbox (So that I am connectable at TorrentDay and ul/dl works correctly)?
      Exactly as Extract Truth said, and if you were asking if there is your seedbox automatically downloads stuff that you need from TD, then you will need an autodll plugin in your seedbox, and if i'm not wrong TD has no announce channel for that. Someone might correct me if i'm wrong about TD.

Comment

Originally posted by rav1 View Post
        Exactly as Extract Truth said, and if you were asking if there is your seedbox automatically downloads stuff that you need from TD, then you will need an autodll plugin in your seedbox, and if i'm not wrong TD has no announce channel for that. Someone might correct me if i'm wrong about TD.
        There is no announce channel at TD :(
        I used to think that today would never come

Comment

Seedbox are already very connectable

any PC ca be connectable if isn't a router involved

Comment

As [MENTION=271620]zbat[/MENTION] says you don't need to worry about that

Comment

Thanks guys.
              My seedbox took a while to connect so I thought I'd missed somrething. But all's ok now!

Thanks for the info

Comment

Even though TD doesn't have an announce channel you can use the RSS and apply filters to whatever feed link your generate on site. Yes I know its not as good as autodll but it does allow you some flexibility with auto downloading :).

Comment

I remember reading from somewhere your user id is part of the tracker url in the .torrent file so you really don't need credentials on your seedbox.

Comment

The .torrent will have your passkey attached to it when you download it from the tracker. That is how your stats get updating for seeding/downloaded. You should never share your .torrents once downloaded ;D. Sorry not trying to hijack thread just thought I'd give a bit more info on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X