Banned from Seedboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from Seedboxes

Hey guys, i recently started getting into the torrent community, and bought a seedbox to seed things like "ROME Season 1-2 Complete" since they take ages to download with nobody seeding. Unfortunately i have had two providers terminate their services with me because I've been uploading "X" amount of TB's too dead torrents through public trackers. So how do i gain access to a private tracker? I can't go back to using utorrent again its too slow, and i can't seed as fast thought my home connect either.

Banned, Ouch.

I'd find a provider that has a unmetered plan that fits your requirements, speed, disk space, add on's, etc.

We have an unmetered 100M plan we just went live with, it offers 600GB, and is 100M True, that isn't shared or oversold.

We are a friendly bunch, join our IRC ( irc.chmuranet.com, #main ) and ask around, invites can be had by making friends there.

Comment

Space, Speed, etc is not a problem im getting banned because im using public trackers. I dont know how to use/find private trackers. Is there a fourm on here that lists some of them?

Comment

Start here, http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=45689 it's a long read. As soon as you get 10%, you can grab some invite to private tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by seedmepease View Post
          Space, Speed, etc is not a problem im getting banned because im using public trackers. I dont know how to use/find private trackers. Is there a fourm on here that lists some of them?
          Unless you complete your introduction and get accepted here, you will never be able to apply for a tracker invitation here
          As [MENTION=272134]bebac[/MENTION] , correctly suggested, read the FAQ and rules of this forum, follow them to the T and soon you will get your first tracker invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by seedmepease View Post
            Hey! I seed publicly from my seedbox too! <3

I'm using a dedi from Online .Net - They have some great prices there. About $10/month for a dedicated server with awesome speeds and loads of space etc. The only downside is that you have to set up the actual seedbox software (ie ruTorrent) yourself, as it is just a blank server. But I used the Seedbox from scratch script: https://github.com/Notos/seedbox-from-scratch which installs a seedbox onto your server within a few minutes; it works great!

And the best thing is, is that you are renting a professional server - you can do whatever you like on it! You can seed publicly, reboot, root access - everything!

I would highly, highly recommend them! :D
            Check out their review: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=264101

Comment

im actually going to check that out, less than $15 for a dedi I can setup myself

Comment

If you can't wait to get you an invite from here you can search for "open trackers" which will give you a number of sites that list private trackers that you can register for. These are a good place to start and get a ratio so you can move to some of the better trackers. Remember that not all private trackers are equal. A private tracker does not mean that torrents are always well seeded. I'm on a couple of private trackers that are poorly seeded. This is why people seek invites to the "better" trackers as they are better seeded and generally have better content.

IMHO a great way to get a good ratio quickly is to find a private tracker that has dedicated to a specific topic ie. German movies or motor sport. Then pick and choose which torrents you want to seed. If you can find a set of popular torrents your ratio increases quickly.

Comment

Try ever see the faqs of seedboxes companys before sign in mate.
                  Most of them say clear if accept or not public trackers.
                  Its true that some says no but people use them anyway but i would not recomend that because you accept this when sign the contract.

Comment

Why bust your ass trying to join private trackers if you really only want to use public ones? You just need to find a seedbox provider which allows public trackers. There are plenty out there.

I know Feral Hosting allows public trackers and their bandwidth is unlimited.

Comment

other solution might be to rent a vps or a small dedi server, set up a torrent client and seed to public trackers.

Comment

Torrent invites all the people for the downloading of the terms for the fur items. The range of the torrent and essayoneday.com is upheld for the satisfaction of humans. It is mutual for the way of the terms for the conflicts for the Indian conflict and relations for the flow of the choices for the countries.

Comment

Torrent was the my first experience for downloading a video from web but its not an easy as before. I want to share about Brexit Issues which are also important to focus and needs our attention.

Comment

Torrent community is best and downloading is so good using this but Top 10 Most Googled People in the World it has been banned in my area and I don't know why this occur and we are facing problems.

Comment

Working...
                            X