OVH Kimsufi OPEN FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVH Kimsufi OPEN FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER

Hi all, just check the kimsufi.com and now they have ready for INTERNATION CUSTOMER
    Got one back there, but not delivered yet
    i was from Asia and the option when i register for the Country list was listed to my country, also for other like US

Maybe should try to check it before run out of stock again

"The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Must Bear It Weight"

yes its open but it does take its own time for 1st time order via paypal

Comment

Originally posted by lollypop1 View Post
      yeah, maybe because the fraud they had last time
      mass order of server with fraud payment was really trouble

Comment

Quick question though, do they refund the VAT for non Europeans (ie Americans)? I am going to signup tonight.

Thank you

Vamp Lover

Comment

Originally posted by lollypop1 View Post

Thats weird, my first time order with ovh international order took me 10 minutes for server delivery...

Quick question though, do they refund the VAT for non Europeans (ie Americans)? I am going to signup tonight.

Thank you

Vamp Lover

Yes they do, right when your ready to pay they deduct the vat from the total

Comment

Originally posted by Tml4Life View Post
            Thats weird, my first time order with ovh international order took me 10 minutes for server delivery...

Yes they do, right when your ready to pay they deduct the vat from the total
            Thank you very much. I just went through the ordering process and it did take the VAT off. Now I am just waiting for the server details.

Vamp Lover

Comment

Got mine today, so it was take only 1 day

Comment

same here, all set and rolling

Comment

Anybody else order a 500GB but got a 1TB delivered?

Comment

Originally posted by iYSX View Post
                    Got mine today, so it was take only 1 day
                    I ordered mine yesterday right after I posted about VAT and I am still waiting on my server. I went to their forum and plenty of people are unhappy with the time it is taking for them to get their servers. This is the longest 120 secs in the history of time.

Vamp Lover

Comment

Ordered an Atom N2800 and was delivered in 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vamp_Lover View Post
                        I ordered mine yesterday right after I posted about VAT and I am still waiting on my server. I went to their forum and plenty of people are unhappy with the time it is taking for them to get their servers. This is the longest 120 secs in the history of time.

Vamp Lover
                        the 120 sec was not make really quite promising for the delivering
                        AFAIK the VPS maybe can do that but this is dedicated

Comment

Seems they really take their time. I paid with a CC (not paypal) so mines should have been quick and easy to verify. There forum isn't ANY help people the staff hardly ever reply to anyone. Starting to think I made a mistake signing up for a server there.

Vamp Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Vamp_Lover View Post
                            Seems they really take their time. I paid with a CC (not paypal) so mines should have been quick and easy to verify. There forum isn't ANY help people the staff hardly ever reply to anyone. Starting to think I made a mistake signing up for a server there.

Vamp Lover
                            wow, AFAIK france people didn't have a good communication but they do good work.
                            but you notice using the CC, i never ever going to use my CC to paid online service like this, just gotta let paypal handle it for me

MAYBE the CC will got more hard to verified and does take a time to confirm it. but it was not only you got trouble for ordering thats one
                            i see many others complain about the delivering on their kimsufi forum

Comment

iYSX not really, I've paid with CC not Paypal.

Originally posted by Bakkra View Post
                              Ordered an Atom N2800 and was delivered in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X