Fast Scene upload scripts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Scene upload scripts.

Does any know the best and fastest Scene auto upload script available out there right now? I've ran into a few with the most recent one being the Janhouse ver 4 script but it's pretty darn expensive. I am curious if anyone knows of anything cheaper that works the same or even better?

Thanks

i have 2 servers with janhouse scripts they are the best what site are u uploading them to you can also buy a server with it installed already for you or i can install it too
    Last edited by hydro649; January 2, 2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

the script downloads the files from a tracker and uploads it to a tracker you like. it does it before its released on the site your taking it from their irc announce tracker so its way faster then manual.

what tracker to you want to download from and what tracker do you want to upload to.

you can pick what catogories you want to upload like xxx sdx264tv xvid tv-xvid

Comment

the script needs to be made for the site you want to download and the site you want to upload to you didnt answer any of the questions

Comment

PM sent. Please check.

Comment

Hydor do you have this script worknig by yourself ?
            DO you have instalation file of this script ?

Comment

I do also have janhouse autouploader, not using it anymore right now but yea, its the best auto uploader if you are looking for an autobot that downloads from one tracker and uploads to another tracker.

And you have to buy it to use it, cause to install it you will have to download it from janhouse servers and you need an account with password that only janhouse gives out

Comment

Originally posted by G4m3N3rd View Post
                I do also have janhouse autouploader, not using it anymore right now but yea, its the best auto uploader if you are looking for an autobot that downloads from one tracker and uploads to another tracker.

And you have to buy it to use it, cause to install it you will have to download it from janhouse servers and you need an account with password that only janhouse gives out
                Janhouse is a freakin scammer. He took my money and never helped configure it. I posted a huge complaint on his forums and he never replied. He's a little punk that scams people so watch out for anyone who buys his script. Now i have very expensive script that no one knows how to configure private trackers with and it's just sitting on my server never been used. STAY AWAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lucabrassi View Post
                  Janhouse is a freakin scammer. He took my money and never helped configure it. I posted a huge complaint on his forums and he never replied. He's a little punk that scams people so watch out for anyone who buys his script. Now i have very expensive script that no one knows how to configure private trackers with and it's just sitting on my server never been used. STAY AWAY!!!
                  Well that was strange, its not so hard to get it running. You only need to write some stuff, like user names and passwords. Everyting is written in the Wiki at janhouse website/forum.
                  Maybe you could write whats not working for you, else we dont know how to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by G4m3N3rd View Post
                    Well that was strange, its not so hard to get it running. You only need to write some stuff, like user names and passwords. Everyting is written in the Wiki at janhouse website/forum.
                    Maybe you could write whats not working for you, else we dont know how to help you.
                    Hi G4m3N3rd,

Your bot still working and do you think sell it ?

Comment

Originally posted by lucabrassi View Post
                      Does any know the best and fastest Scene auto upload script available out there right now? I've ran into a few with the most recent one being the Janhouse ver 4 script but it's pretty darn expensive. I am curious if anyone knows of anything cheaper that works the same or even better?

Thanks
                      what do you mean by upload script?
                      how does it work and how does it help?

i used seedbox to this day without one...

Comment

Working...
                      X