I need a seedbox for CHDBits. It has to follow those requirements:
    - Dedicated IP
    - Unshared
    - Cheap (Only $14 left on my gift card)

Is there anything out there for me?

Dedibox® SC gen2 - Online.net
    or a cheapest Kimsufi server
    It's hard to find a unshared one at such a low price

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Edwarphi View Post
    Dedibox® SC gen2 - Online.net
    or a cheapest Kimsufi server
    It's hard to find a unshared one at such a low price
    I forget to tell you that servers from online are not setup.You need to set by yourself.CHDBits only requires dedicated ip but it is a tracker that is easy to survive since there are many freeleeches everyday and no 'Hit and Run' rules.It is not wise to buy another specific box for it.

Comment

I use tal0ne with CHD it is shared but you have a dedicated IP whice CHD wants.

https://tal0ne.co.uk/seedbox-plans.html

Comment

Thanks a lot! Edwarphi, you're right. I already cleared 15Gb yesterday, so I'll just keep seeding from home.
        mike65, thanks! If I ever need a seedbox in the near future, i'll check tal0ne. (Didn't you need proof of ownership of said seedbox?)

Comment

https://www.nothingillegalhere.net/slot.html

You can check out the T-I Advertisement here:
          http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...nth-1g-1g.html

We have slots as low as $5 All Unlimited Traffic.

Each Slot comes with a dedicated IP, however a shared Hard Drive. - This is what 99% of Private Trackers require.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay083 View Post
            Thanks a lot! Edwarphi, you're right. I already cleared 15Gb yesterday, so I'll just keep seeding from home.
            mike65, thanks! If I ever need a seedbox in the near future, i'll check tal0ne. (Didn't you need proof of ownership of said seedbox?)
            They did not ask me for proof at CHD

Comment

Originally posted by Nay083 View Post
              In another thread you have been told the situation of seedbox on this tracker.If you torrent only on it (no other tracker),check seedbox.org.ua as long as you could afford their SSD palns.Most of their seedboxes are located in Russian datacenters that have the best peering to China.

Comment

Working...
              X