Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraseedbox

Hello guys

i am sure i am not the only one who sometimes wait ages to get a reply from ultraseedbox.com

but now they did the top of the top i got 243 euro in my account on ultraseedbox and they closed it because they accuse me of cheating on trackers LOL

i have forwarded this to paypal and my layer because thats just to much money

Guys stay away from there :)

hahahah sure Fake Paypal's, using our seedbox IP's to flood on BTN, giving abuses to BTN staff member at our IRC.

REFUND WILL GO TO THE ACCOUNTS FROM WHERE THE AMOUNT CAME FROM!

You just registered here to badmounth us? Incredible. I got Screenshots and all.

Well, Why you did even asked for amount to be paid to you via Bitcoin?

Regards,
    Enon

Comment

An area of the free finance is collected for the motivation for all gaols. The parts of the top resume writing services 2020 are hurtful for the means. The narration is done for all goals.t heath is done for the deflection for the noted items or humans.

Comment

While keying in more information will lengthen the time to complete the Cash Register Machines transaction, it is better to include more information than less so that a given transaction will not downgrade to a non-qualified status, the highest discount (percentage) rate that can be assessed.

Comment

Working...
        X