Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedunlimited problem

Hi everyone,
    I have a strange problem with the service of SeedUnlimited, it has been a week that my seedbox does not work.
    I ran diagnostics and the result was:
    Your server is currently not reachable due to network error.
    The server will start working again automatically once the network problem has been resolved.
    Short network outages are normal.
    Please DO NOT contact us unless it has been down more then 1 hour.
    I opened 4 Ticket and there is no reply from them.
    Does anyone else have the same problem?
    Maybe someone knows what the problem is?
    And their support is really that bad?
    Thanks in advance!

I had the same issue a few months back. Submitted several tickets but never received a reply. From everything I've seen and read, they simply don't reply to customers at all.
    Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPlus View Post
      I had the same issue a few months back. Submitted several tickets but never received a reply. From everything I've seen and read, they simply don't reply to customers at all.
      First of all, thank you for your reply.
      This problem has solved from it self or it just was like that until you finished with the seedbox?
      You say I cant do nothing about it at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa View Post
        First of all, thank you for your reply.
        This problem has solved from it self or it just was like that until you finished with the seedbox?
        You say I cant do nothing about it at the moment?
        Well you can always try to contact them. I'm just saying I haven't heard of anyone who's gotten a reply in ages. As for my situation, I finally canceled the box because I couldn't get any support when I really needed it. Just after I renewed it went down for over a week and they never responded to any of my tickets.
        Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

I am having the exact same problem!
          Did anyone's seedbox eventually come back? Did all the data stay or got lost?? How long did it take to come back???

Comment

I have a seedunlimited box as well, been down over a week. No response to tickets and I just renewed in June. I saw some posts about OVH, but seedunlimited left OVH in May and went with leaseweb

Comment

Originally posted by Anuu View Post
              Did anyone's seedbox eventually come back? Did all the data stay or got lost?? How long did it take to come back???
              Really, no one?? It's been almost two weeks since it's offline, and I got it for the whole year...so I am a little worried. would be nice to know if someone's eventually came back...

Comment

seedunlmited

Really, no one?? It's been almost two weeks since it's offline, and I got it for the whole year...so I am a little worried. would be nice to know if someone's eventually came back...
                Mine has not come back and no contact from company. I had signed up for a year in June, so I am at a loss too. I signed up for another seedbox for a month

Comment

I tried to purchase a seedunlimited.com account using Bitcoin. During the setup process there was an error and saying that support was contacted. There is NO WAY to contact customer support through e-mail or without an active account with them.
                  So now it looks like I lost my bitcoin payment to them and I will not be getting the server I paid for!

Comment

Same problem here for at least a week. No response, and I'm paid through March 2014.

Really annoyed because I had a problem when I first signed up a few years ago and they got back to me within a day or two. No problems with them since, even with the recent move. It's why I went ahead and bought a year's worth.

Comment

kk, I filed a complaint with these people, but I need support.. can others please also file complaints... So I get;s more attention.
                      I can's do anything else because it's been well over 60 days since my payment...
                      http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/b...009/complaints
                      Last edited by Anuu; October 6, 2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

kk, I filed a complaint with these people, but I need support.. can others please also file complaints... So I get;s more attention.
                        I can's do anything else because it's been well over 60 days since my payment...
                        Consumer Complaints for Seed Unlimited - Southern Nevada BBB
                        seedunlimted are gone and if you dig arrouns you find there started up again instead of com its under net

Comment

Joined the forum just so I could say that I too have been having the same problems and have lodged a complaint with the BBB.

Comment

Same problem here. Seedbox has been down for at least a week (maybe more). No response from support. Not to mention I still have 3 months left on my plan... this kinda sucks.

Comment

Are they based in the us? Also since you pay in bitcoin, i hope you have a time because the cost varies so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X