Help with deluge and autodl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with deluge and autodl

Hello, i have been trying to fix this error for a couple days now(with no success). And here i'm now, the problem i'm getting is -> sometimes it seems there's a miscommunication between autodl-irssi(instaled with rutorrent) and deluge's client because one loads faster than the other or something like that, so i end up with a message in tracker status saying that the torrent isn't registered(but it was just announced) so you can either wait 30 minutes for the next announcement to fix it or you can press update tracker in deluge to manually fix it, this is getting annoying, i even tried using a delay with autodl's config but this still happens from time to time(and using a delay means you're going to start seeding later than others) so i wonder if there's a way to fix it. thanks in advance.

Well, if you got some programming know-how, you could probably look into making a script that uses Deluge's RPC. The script would check every few minutes whether there are new torrents displaying that error, and automatically force a reannounce.

Comment

THe easiest way is to configure it through rutorrent and then set the torrent downloads to deluge watch folder instead of rtorrents...

Comment

Originally posted by huuveri View Post
        Well, if you got some programming know-how, you could probably look into making a script that uses Deluge's RPC. The script would check every few minutes whether there are new torrents displaying that error, and automatically force a reannounce.
        i have no idea how to :/

Originally posted by LedeniCaj View Post
        THe easiest way is to configure it through rutorrent and then set the torrent downloads to deluge watch folder instead of rtorrents...
        it wasn't using rtorrents watch folder , just a watch folder that was already on the disk. but i will try to, dont think it will make any difference

Comment

Yoo soudl also set that watch folder in deluge cfg file so it check on it.

Comment

Yoo soudl also set that watch folder in deluge cfg file so it check on it.
            how can i do that? kinda new to boxes

Comment

Set the correct watch folder for deluge

Comment

Set the correct watch folder for deluge
                there's no deluge watch folder(already looked for it), and i dont know how to create it, care to explain?

Comment

Deluge Forum • View topic - [Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

first picture

Comment

Working...
                  X