Dedis return help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedis return help

was a long-time seedroots user but just switched to dedis return. I was expecting them to be the same and to able to log right in with ruTorrent but that's not the case. I'm completely lost and have no idea where to go from here.

So you went from OVH to OVH. I dunno bro, they capped Seedroots so it's probably only a matter of time before they hit Dedis as well. Best to pay a little more and go OVH free... But good luck setting up the box.
    Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

Originally posted by dryx91 View Post
      was a long-time seedroots user but just switched to dedis return. I was expecting them to be the same and to able to log right in with ruTorrent but that's not the case. I'm completely lost and have no idea where to go from here.
      Lardo probably had servers already set up and ready to go with the apps installed. Open a ticket at Dedis and ask for all of the seedbox software to be installed. The user is more or at least expected to know how to install software to the server.

In between last Tuesday to this past Sunday, I uploaded 10-15 terabytes to one tracker alone while I was seeding some gigs to a few others. Dedis is rock solid. Only a portion of resellers were hit with the new caps after OVH revised its policy and Seedroots was obviously among them.
      Last edited by Proleteriat; April 16, 2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dryx91 View Post
        Well, DedisReturn isn't a seedbox provider like Seedroots per se. DedisReturn resells dedicated servers and Seedroots sells seedboxes. Now, if you want your dedicated server from DedisReturn to be a seedbox, then I'm sure that you can ask them to do that for ya if you open a ticket.

Comment

installing the seedboxstuff is really really easy, there a many full automated scripts here in the board.
          just do this and you are done : http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...bd-deluge.html

optional u can also add this: How to install CouchPotato V2 on Ubuntu?
          and this : How to install Sick Beard on Ubuntu?
          for full automated download.

Comment

Working...
          X