Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaseweb reseller outside EU? Circumvent NL/EU VAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaseweb reseller outside EU? Circumvent NL/EU VAT?

Is there a Leaseweb reseller outside of EU?
    I'm interested in some of their offers, but being located in Europe myself I am not too keen on paying VAT additionally...

Basically I need the reseller just for VAT tax evasion and want to have root access to the server just like when I would have ordered the server directly, so no torrent managing etc...

Or is there any other way of circumventing the tax when ordering with them? It seems they add the tax based on where you are located in the information you give them when you order. However I am not sure if this also applies when ordering one of the US based servers (but I guess it probably applies than also as you will still make a deal with a NL company). Of course I could give bogus info that I am located outside EU, but then I have my doubts I can get the payment through also...

Any ideas, anyone in a similar situation?

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

I live outside of EU and I can help you with this. Little bit off topic, I'm just about to start as a seedbox provider using Leaseweb. My personal seedbox at Kimsufi is running well so far though, no cap whatsoever. I know it's my first post and may sound like a scam. But if you do trust me, PM me for details.

Comment

I am not entirely certain of any way to do this but I live outside of the EU as well if you want to work something out

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, will think about it and contact you if I decide to go with Leaseweb. But don't want to cause any trouble for anyone, I thought maybe there is a Leasweb reseller like for example dedisreturn for OVH boxes, that just resell Leaseweb boxes instead.

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

Comment

Working...
        X