Online.net servers reseller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online.net servers reseller

Hello everyone i was wandering if anyone is reselling servers offered by online.net

i love this server Dedibox Classic + - Online.net

the servers are damn good and better than ovh

There was a post like this earlier http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...-reseller.html and I have to say that I did a fair share of googling myself - found nothing, sadly. Although I am using this exact server from online.net right now, but it is shared by 4 users, although I almost can't feel it. Here's where I got it http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...idth-caps.html Reach out to the poster of the thread, maybe you will get a deal from him. He's a nice pal. :)

Comment

didn't quite get all the specs. I assume this is totally dedicated? It says "Connection 1Gbit, Guaranteed 100Mbit", what's the average speed then? Or is it parted like 1Gbit internal and100Mbit external? It also says no bandwidth limitations, can you confirm that? What about the anonymity?

Tbh it doesn't look cheaper than OVH yet, I paid for the one u linked just 5 bucks more but I bought it off from a reseller with total anonymity. When this is a Gbit box I'll shit brix. :D Would be best deal ever

Comment

Originally posted by Anon0511 View Post
        didn't quite get all the specs. I assume this is totally dedicated? It says "Connection 1Gbit, Guaranteed 100Mbit", what's the average speed then? Or is it parted like 1Gbit internal and100Mbit external? It also says no bandwidth limitations, can you confirm that? What about the anonymity?

Tbh it doesn't look cheaper than OVH yet, I paid for the one u linked just 5 bucks more but I bought it off from a reseller with total anonymity. When this is a Gbit box I'll shit brix. :D Would be best deal ever
        Well, I can get over 50MB/s download on my box, if there are good seeders (mostly on ipt torrents) and I can get about 20-25MB/s upload on multiple files, that means on fewer files the speed would be bigger, but I don't really need that. And the man I bough this from said that this server is capped to 77TB/month, and imo this is too much, unless you'd be seeding at at least 20-30MB/s 24/7 and I don't think this is possible.

Don't know about the anonymity, because I don't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nojus View Post
          There was a post like this earlier http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...-reseller.html and I have to say that I did a fair share of googling myself - found nothing, sadly. Although I am using this exact server from online.net right now, but it is shared by 4 users, although I almost can't feel it. Here's where I got it http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...idth-caps.html Reach out to the poster of the thread, maybe you will get a deal from him. He's a nice pal. :)
          thanks for the suggestion buddy

thats what i want to know who resells it?

Comment

The hardware is dedicated but you share the 1Gbps line. I had a maximum of 50MB/s in download and upload. Most of the time i have around 15-20 MB/s.
            Way better upload speed than my OVH dedi i had before.

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiO View Post
              The hardware is dedicated but you share the 1Gbps line. I had a maximum of 50MB/s in download and upload. Most of the time i have around 15-20 MB/s.
              Way better upload speed than my OVH dedi i had before.
              If it's truly dedicated, what does this mean, "They do indeed appeal to any virtualization technology sharing or which is likely to make you dependent on the use that is made by other users."?
              "I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection."
              - Charles Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by s2cuts View Post
                If it's truly dedicated, what does this mean, "They do indeed appeal to any virtualization technology sharing or which is likely to make you dependent on the use that is made by other users."?
                Are you talking about online.net? Their line of dedicated servers are indeed 100% hardware dedicated. I have a dedibox LT and my server is an HP DL120G7. So i'm 100% sure it's truly dedicated.
                BTW, the site is in french only as far as i can see cause you have to live in France to be able to subscribe. So don't know where you read that phrase?

I was answering Anon0511 questions, who was talking about online.net and not talking about the other provider who seems to be renting a dedi from online.net and reselling to 4 users.
                Last edited by MehdiO; February 25, 2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiO View Post
                  Are you talking about online.net? Their line of dedicated servers are indeed 100% hardware dedicated. I have a dedibox LT and my server is an HP DL120G7. So i'm 100% sure it's truly dedicated.
                  BTW, the site is in french only as far as i can see cause you have to live in France to be able to subscribe. So don't know where you read that phrase?

I was answering Anon0511 questions, who was talking about online.net and not talking about the other provider who seems to be renting a dedi from online.net and reselling to 4 users.
                  From with page: Offres START - Online.net using google translate.
                  "I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection."
                  - Charles Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by s2cuts View Post
                    From with page: Offres START - Online.net using google translate.
                    Ok. I understand. The google translation is incorrect !
                    In french it's :
                    Les serveurs Dedibox et leurs ressources vous sont totalement dédiés et sont livrés avec un ensemble d'outils vous facilitant leur administration.Ils ne font en effet appel à aucune technologie de virtualisation ou de mutualisation qui serait susceptible de vous rendre dépendant de l'usage qui en serait fait par les autres usagers.

The correct translation in english is:
                    The dedibox servers and their ressources are completly dedicated to your use and delivered with a set of tools for easy management. No virtualisation or sharing technology are used to insure that your are not dependant on the use made by others.

Never really trust an automated translator ;-) (even though i suck at translating french to english)
                    Last edited by MehdiO; February 25, 2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shararat786 View Post
                      Hello everyone i was wandering if anyone is reselling servers offered by online.net

From what I have read, this server is on order only. When you hit the button (Commander)=order------> Erreur : L offre sélectionnée est indisponible, choisissez un autre serveur (means not available, choose another server)
                      Looks you are out of luck now ! Try another time
                      ps. (I speak French, so ask me if you have other questions)

I hope this helped !

---------- Post added February 26th, 2013 at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was February 25th, 2013 at 04:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by shararat786 View Post

I have heard that Online.net won't allow Seedbox in their server !

Comment

Never had any problems with Online.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabat0151 View Post
                          I have heard that Online.net won't allow Seedbox in their server !
                          I asked them before ordering. They told me that officially they don't but the only reason they would shut the server down would be if i was using too much bandwith (public trackers for example).

Comment

Looks like the only downside to these server is the insanely high setup fee (59 Euros)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSlider View Post
                              Looks like the only downside to these server is the insanely high setup fee (59 Euros)
                              but buddy i would say these servers are awesome when one uses it only then you come to know that ovh is crap in front of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X