Seedbox Recommendations For US Based Individuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedbox Recommendations For US Based Individuals

Hola TI, I'm on the prowl for a Seedbox. However, I'm strongly concerned about speeds as I'm in the United States (California). My budget is pretty much $20-40 dollars per month. Anyone living in the US have any experiences with a good Seedbox provider? I was thinking about something Canada based, like OVH.

Any input is appreciated. If possible, include what your speeds are like via FTP. It'll help a lot.

Thanks!

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...irst-time.html this thread is the opposite of what you're looking for, but I think you might find some answers there. Or not. :) Anyway, hope this helps. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by bobiscool View Post
      Hola TI, I'm on the prowl for a Seedbox. However, I'm strongly concerned about speeds as I'm in the United States (California). My budget is pretty much $20-40 dollars per month. Anyone living in the US have any experiences with a good Seedbox provider? I was thinking about something Canada based, like OVH.

Any input is appreciated. If possible, include what your speeds are like via FTP. It'll help a lot.

Thanks!
      What's up bob. I never liked when I asked questions and people just directed me to other threads so I'll answer your question to the best of my ability.

I have a semi-dedi on Ultraseedbox and I love it. It runs me a whopping 16 bucks. The only thing I would change is I'd spring the extra four or five dollars for I'd get a dedicated seedbox. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bobiscool View Post

Thanks!
        im in the exact same boat as you
        sigpic
        OK, here's a straight answer. My old man had a philosophy: peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

Comment

Just look around the forums and read some reviews etc.. I know this isn't really answering your question but there's no "BEST" seedbox.. it all depends on the service, features etc..

There's about 10 or so that are the most popular, I recommend creating a list, reviewing them yourself one by one and then selecting the one that fits all your needs. I went through the same thing, and in my opinion, learned a lot more and picked the best seedbox that fits me rather then selecting them based on suggestions!

Hope you find a good one that works for you! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MuppetBait View Post
            Just look around the forums and read some reviews etc.. I know this isn't really answering your question but there's no "BEST" seedbox.. it all depends on the service, features etc..

There's about 10 or so that are the most popular, I recommend creating a list, reviewing them yourself one by one and then selecting the one that fits all your needs. I went through the same thing, and in my opinion, learned a lot more and picked the best seedbox that fits me rather then selecting them based on suggestions!

Hope you find a good one that works for you! Cheers
            what provider are you with?and where are you located if you dont mind me asking
            sigpic
            OK, here's a straight answer. My old man had a philosophy: peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by secretstan View Post
              what provider are you with?and where are you located if you dont mind me asking
              I am actually using seedroots and am pretty happy with them. There's a few threads out there like that you can go through and check out all the different providers out there:

http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...hen-yours.html
              http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...ny-advice.html

Tons of threads like that! That's what I did, went through tons of threads and pages and picked SeedrootS

Comment

At this time, the only viable option I've found is OVH. I get maybe 70MS and 50-60MB down connecting to them at their Canadian datacenter. Keep in mind though, I work at an IT company with the most ridiculous connection I've ever seen. Still searching for something maybe a little closer in Canada, possibly above Washington.

Comment

I use an OVH box and I get some great speeds, and after talking with one of their support people, I'm no longer concerned about having to send them my details to get the box.

Great price, great speeds, and I get to set it up the way I want. Best solution for the money.

Comment

This may be the route I have to take. However, they're pretty strict when it comes to torrenting where as other providers don't really care that much.

Comment

thanks for the thread....

Comment

Working...
                      X