Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lookng seedbox with sabnzb ( usenet) compatible.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lookng seedbox with sabnzb ( usenet) compatible.

    i am looking for a seedbox that included sabnzb and torrent program ( with windows os).

    is that any seedbox company like that?

  • #2
    I haven't noticed any seedbox company using windows OS.

    I've seen a few with nasnzb though.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm using ultraseedbox at the moment which comes with rtorrent/rutorrent ready to run. They offer Linux VMs which you have full/root control over so can install whatever you need. I installed and use SABnzbd occasionally (really easy to use and automated once up and running).

      Most seedbox providers work with Linux as it's free and thus cheaper for you. Some do offer windows (seedboxsolutions & yourseedbox are just 2 I googled, but haven't used), but you'll pay a premium for them or reduced hardware share, as they require the host to pay for licenses. Add to this, the problems with Windows as a server and the firewall-ing/antivirus-ing you'll need, it can be more of a pain in the long run. (I've managed my fair share of Win-servers in my time - yuk)

      If you do go with a Linux seedbox with full control/install/root access, you'll fare better. I've seen ultraseedbox have a handy wiki on how to run and install on their boxes here - hope this helps. Shout if you need more advise or help :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pyr View Post
        I'm using ultraseedbox at the moment which comes with rtorrent/rutorrent ready to run. They offer Linux VMs which you have full/root control over so can install whatever you need. I installed and use SABnzbd occasionally (really easy to use and automated once up and running).

        Most seedbox providers work with Linux as it's free and thus cheaper for you. Some do offer windows (seedboxsolutions & yourseedbox are just 2 I googled, but haven't used), but you'll pay a premium for them or reduced hardware share, as they require the host to pay for licenses. Add to this, the problems with Windows as a server and the firewall-ing/antivirus-ing you'll need, it can be more of a pain in the long run. (I've managed my fair share of Win-servers in my time - yuk)

        If you do go with a Linux seedbox with full control/install/root access, you'll fare better. I've seen ultraseedbox have a handy wiki on how to run and install on their boxes here - hope this helps. Shout if you need more advise or help :)
        is that any program for linux so i can upload and ddl to the usenet or not?

        i just speed the seedbox and it slow ( about 40-50 MB/s) i am using seedmybox.com ( platium plan).

        is there seedbox company that is fast than that speed?


        i need help looking for a seedbox with torrentflux + b4rt .

        is there any like that?
        thank
        Last edited by rickyman; December 24, 2012, 02:45 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rickyman View Post
          i am looking for a seedbox that included sabnzb and torrent program ( with windows os).

          is that any seedbox company like that?
          I have a SeedRoots seedbox. I'm not a Linux guy, but the support from SeedRoots is great. They setup rTorrent, ftp server, etc right off the bat for me so I could jump right in using the seedbox from the browser portal. At my request, they set up SABnzb, Sickbeard, and Couch Potato for me within 24hrs, all I had to do was configure them through the web portal and enter in my Usenet provider server info and stuff. No extra charge. Easy peezy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dtsleech has that feature u can talk to dark slider.
            We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

            Comment


            • #7
              This is a special request we've done a half dozen or so times, and much easier than OpenVPN (another special request we do), I tell ya....


              But we don't do Windows....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by boot View Post
                Dtsleech has that feature u can talk to dark slider.
                DTSLeech does offer SABnzb, as well as other software. However, there's additional monthly fees associated with those.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ask and answered

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X