Fast Resume doesn't work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Resume doesn't work...

Hi! I bought a Gigabit seedbox recently and when I select Fast Resume it doesn't work...

On other seedbox it works like a charm...

Both use ruTorrent 3.4.

I already contact the provider but didn't get an answer yet.

Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

Thanks

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi! I bought a Gigabit seedbox recently and when I select Fast Resume it doesn't work...

On other seedbox it works like a charm...

Both use ruTorrent 3.4.

I already contact the provider but didn't get an answer yet.

Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

Thanks
    Can you please explain what exactly does happen when you check "Fast Resume"?

Might help us give a little more precise input.

Comment

Have you checked for the fast resume script, whether it is there? http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/downlo...fast_resume.pl

Fast Resume changes a flag in the torrent file so that the initial hash check is skipped when creating torrents (most often down from here, up to there)

Comment

[MENTION=157424]DarkSlider[/MENTION]: well, what exactly happens when I check "Fast Resume" the checkbox get checked... and it doesn't skip hash check after the torrent is loaded on webui.
        [MENTION=164303]Weaselbuddha[/MENTION]: I don't know but see the image below of the plugins... as I said I bought the seedbox - I don't know how they configured it...

Comment

Not sure exactly where you picked up the seedbox, but I highly recommend unloading either RPC or HTTPRPC. They aren't meant to be run at the same time.

Do you have SFTP or SSH access to the box at all?

Comment

Ok, I disabled one of them.

No I don't have access because it's a semi dedicated (shared) server.

Comment

Salut tout le monde. Je remarque souvent que les hommes se plaignent de la santé sexuelle uniquement en ligne anonymement. Dans des conditions normales, ils sont timides et je comprends pourquoi. Par conséquent, je recommande toujours d'acheter des médicaments 1 pour l'impuissance sur Internet, car ici vous pouvez garder votre anonym

Comment

Working...
              X