New To SeedBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To SeedBox

Hey guys, so im new to seedboxes, tbh i just started this forum and i saw the discussion and it looked like something i want to do

only thing is i dont want to spend like 20$ a month just for that plus hosting so are there any that are like 5$ a month for a decent amount of stuff or even free ones or are they all expensive?

sorry for the noob question haha

Nope, You need to be looking at spending in the region of $15 upwards, You may find something a dollar or two cheaper from a very poor provider, But for anything that is likely to work well for a noob then $15 is the minimum.

Below is the best site I can recomend for you, The offer 230gig for $15 which is a good price, their service is second to none, I can't sing their praises enough............

https://superseeder.eu/vps-seedboxes.php

Comment

Originally posted by Boooty View Post
      Hey guys, so im new to seedboxes, tbh i just started this forum and i saw the discussion and it looked like something i want to do

only thing is i dont want to spend like 20$ a month just for that plus hosting so are there any that are like 5$ a month for a decent amount of stuff or even free ones or are they all expensive?

sorry for the noob question haha
      No there is nothing useful at $5/M. The better (shared) ones start around $15/M, as you need a little space 2-300GB at 10Mbps up/download speed.
      I started on a cheaper box with limited data traffic: 2-3GB/M, but this is NOT enough. You need unlimited traffic, so make sure you go for this option.
      The seedbox will pay for itself in less wear/tear on your PC, and reduced problems with ratio, so $15-20/M is well worth it.
      I use Chociz Services, but try out some other 7d trials for $5-10.
      Cheers...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrnewbie View Post
        No there is nothing useful at $5/M. The better (shared) ones start around $15/M, as you need a little space 2-300GB at 10Mbps up/download speed.
        I started on a cheaper box with limited data traffic: 2-3GB/M, but this is NOT enough. You need unlimited traffic, so make sure you go for this option.
        The seedbox will pay for itself in less wear/tear on your PC, and reduced problems with ratio, so $15-20/M is well worth it.
        I use Chociz Services, but try out some other 7d trials for $5-10.
        Cheers...
        Agreed,

I did manage to find a dirt cheap on when I was a noob for my first seedbox as I didn't want to spend more cash then I had too, I quickly found why it was cheap and stumped up $15 for one that worked!

Now I have cancelled my Sat-Tv package and save aroun $70 per month, So all in all I have made a big saving!

Remember, you only have to pay $15 for one month, If at the end of the first month you still think It is too much (and promise me you wont, if anything you will want to be upgrading and lashing out more cash) then its easy to cancel at anytime!

Take a gamble with $15 Boooty and see what we are all talking about, I promise you will not regret it!

The best seedbox for $15 click here...................https://superseeder.eu/vps-seedboxes.php

Comment

If I were you, I would read the Seedbox reviews on this site, they were most helpful to me...
          sigpic

Comment

Though I've recently upgraded to a dedicated box I shared a semi box for two months with SeedRootS. $15/month for 450GB space, 100mbps, and unlimited torrents/traffic. Their website isn't flashy and it's run by one guy who apparently never sleeps. But don't let that fool you - the service is top notch and I can't recommend them highly enough. The only problem is once you've had a seedbox you can never go back to just a plain old home connection.

Comment

Working...
            X