Russian seedbox / hostkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian seedbox / hostkey

First of all, i want to inform that i bought a vps from hostkey.com (hostkey.ru), its located in Russia.

I wonder about the following:

1. Is Russia strict on torrenting, and is it safe to host there?

2. Anyone got experience with hostkey?

Russia is not strict on torrenting at all, and hostkey doesnt give two shits. Your fine

Comment

Thanks, Blueboy :)

Comment

Just looked at their configs/servers; highly overpriced. Can't really justify that cost vs. safety/security nor the fact they sell some servers as "30 user VPS node" which gives each user less than 120MB drive for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchRuff View Post
          Just looked at their configs/servers; highly overpriced. Can't really justify that cost vs. safety/security nor the fact they sell some servers as "30 user VPS node" which gives each user less than 120MB drive for instance.
          My vps got a 10gb harddrive, i now realize its too little. And a upgrade to 100GB would be 8 more euro's per month.
          What host would you recommend? i Dont need those 1/10gb/s line servers, my budget is kinda low. f.ex 10-15 euro / month.

Comment

You can take a look at biohost or seed.st for your budget...

If you have a few more bucks to spare, get yourself a dedicated Kimsufi. 2G. Truly unlimited. It's totally worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X