Feral Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral Hosting

what are the best packages for around 20-25 ?
    and what speeds are being achieved using them
    any comments on the provider would be appreciated.

edit i was looking at the power slots any ideas ???
    edit i was also told there is a upload limit per month ???

any suggestion would be great
    Last edited by TheDon123; May 10, 2011, 06:54 AM.

Re: Feral Hosting

Try here first.

Feral Hosting

See the 'upload traffic' line on that table to see what the upload limit is.

I've only had experience with the Neon and Xenon slots. Speeds are often faster than the advertised speed, but rarely do I drop below 50% of the advertised speed. For overall speed and disk space I don't think I've seen any other provider come close (if you can live with the cap).

The biggest drawback is customer service, which can vary from helpful and fast (if it's an easy problem and there's a person in IRC to help) to downright painful (if the issue requires a ticket or if the server goes down). I suspect that at least 12 hours of the 24 hours in a day you will not get a response from a mod in IRC if you ask for help.
    sigpic

Comment

hi ive got a friend that knows the owner of feral hosting and they upload limit does not apply due to the connection being server to server. im not sure what he means by this but it must not apply because my friend is 3rd ranked on ipt up loaders many TB daily using 12 power slots.
      ill have another word cheers

Comment

Note that the power slots are OVH, which does not count traffic to other OVH servers (which is what you're probably referring to).
        sigpic

Comment

well I was using feral untill they cap and my advise is to search a provider with no upload limit or active torrent limits

there are some guides to aming pre buyers of seedbox

How to buy a Seedbox
          Seedbox FAQ

so before buying a seedbox do a little list of what u need from a seedbox

Comment

Gazelle is a new version of the window that has some new features, but here we can use it only for testing. On the other side assignment help, we can pass any sample data and testify its qualities.

Comment

Doors from Total Home Windows and Doors have many advantages over steel and traditional wood entry doors. As they can be designed to resemble wood, fiberglass entry doors are the ideal choice for those who prefer traditional wooden doors but want added energy efficiency https://thwindowsdoors.com/windows-and-doors-cambridge/. Fiberglass entry doors are sturdier than other exterior doors; thus, they can withstand harsh weather conditions.

Comment

Working...
              X