Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

The SeedBox Company [Unlimited VPN, Unmetered Bandwidth & Apps] 55% OFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SeedBox Company [Unlimited VPN, Unmetered Bandwidth & Apps] 55% OFF!

The Seedbox Company
    We have been pioneering the seedbox since the early days, in most cases bringing you the very first seedbox as you know it.
    With a well-established customer base and secure operation we welcome you to join us and see what all the hype is about.

Outstanding Service
    Nobody else can offer a service quite like ours, We built our own platform and infrastructure from the ground up, offering a completely unique service on an extremely secure and unique platform. Monitored 24 hours per day and maintained to a high standard.

Our service doesn't rely on ancient VPS Technology, we built our platform to stand alone on a basic operating system offering a jailed experience for minimum overhead and maximum performance.

24x7 Customer Support
    We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service possible, with a response guaranteed within 24 hours and in most cases a resolution. We offer both secure Support Tickets and a thriving Chat & Social Media community for support.

What We have to Offer.
    If your looking for port speed, disk size or just on a low budget we have a package to suit everyone.

View our plans here.

Special Offers
    Black Friday 2019
    This year, new customers can benefit from the below discounts based on the payment term. Simply enter the promo code relating to your desired billing period to get the best pricing available.

BLACK50MO - 50% off your first 3 invoices when you order a 1 month term.
    BLACK50QU - 40% off your first invoice when ordering 3 months.
    BLACK50SA - 25% off your first invoice when ordering 6 months.
    BLACK50AN - 15% off your first invoice when ordering for 12 months.

Packages including App Store also benefit from apps such as:
    Unlimited FTP & VPN, Plex Media Server, ruTorrent, Transmission, Deluge, Flood, VNC Desktop, Madsonic, ResilioSync & More.

Are We Missing Something?
    Just let us know via Facebook, Twitter or our Helpdesk We are always more than happy to help!
    Last edited by SeedNet; November 28, 2019, 07:14 AM.

Great service! You get a good selection of usable apps, my favourites being BTSync and Plex. You can choose your own torrent client from RuTorrent, Deluge and Transmission.

Their support is very efficient, fixing any problems I've come across quickly. I've had my service go offline once and as the issue was on their end they added on the lost time to my service. A feat that none of my previous providers have been keen on doing.

Speeds are excellent and compliment well with the unmetered bandwidth, I average about 2TB per month. One month hitting 6TB without any problem.

I was previously with rapidseedbox but switched as their service was littered with instability. (what felt like some very strong traffic shaping or bandwidth issues. I would get 400KB/s download speed on torrents, whilst my friend that was with SBC, was getting over 20MB/s, and my biggest issue was that FTP would only seem to connect at random times of the day)

I trialled SBC for a week which worked great, and at my request they upgraded me to a monthly account, installed SABnzbd and even migrated over my data from rapidseedbox!

Comment

What do you mean by VPN user? Does it mean you will give VPN for torrenting or is it that you will allow us to use a Torrent VPN?

Comment

Some fantastic deals available and we've now added Rclone & BTSync to all packages on The Seedbox Company.

Comment

New promotion! 10% OFF For life!
          Enter promo SUMMER10 during the signup.

Comment

Bump promo ends soon!

Comment

20% OFF all seedboxes using coupon TI20!
              All packages restocked!

Comment

RClone Support & RClone Browser now added to all services.

Comment

Now with FULL PLEX MEDIA SERVER!

Comment

Try Promo Code SEPTEMBER2017 for 50% off for 2 months!

Comment

This year, new customers can benefit from the below discounts based on the payment term. Simply enter the promo code relating to your desired billing period to get the best pricing available.

BLACK50MO - 50% off your first 3 invoices when you order a 1 month term.
                      BLACK50QU - 40% off your first invoice when ordering 3 months.
                      BLACK50SA - 25% off your first invoice when ordering 6 months.
                      BLACK50AN - 15% off your first invoice when ordering for 12 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X