Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

YTALK NETWORKS - Cheap and Fast 1GBPS SeedBoxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!!

The weekend is here! yTALK Networks is now offering FREE TRIAL to everyone who wishes to take our services for a test run! Hurry though, for we only have a limited amount of trial slots open.

To reserve your free trial slot, simply reply to this post stating your interest in our company and why you wish to have a trial slot. Based on your response, we will either grant/deny your request.

TO ALL VIP MEMBERS: You automatically get a trial slot regardless!!

Remember, if we grant you a free trial slot, you MUST POST A REVIEW about our services in the following thread http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=253757
    If you do not, you will be reported to the administration immediately. Our trial slots are for 7 days with 100GB Disk Space. Within those 7 days, you are required to post a review on the thread posted above.

We appreciate your interest in our company and we hope to see all of our trial users become a subscribed customer of ours!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by jryan375 View Post
      Hello everyone!!

The weekend is here! yTALK Networks is now offering FREE TRIAL to everyone who wishes to take our services for a test run! Hurry though, for we only have a limited amount of trial slots open.

To reserve your free trial slot, simply reply to this post stating your interest in our company and why you wish to have a trial slot. Based on your response, we will either grant/deny your request.

TO ALL VIP MEMBERS: You automatically get a trial slot regardless!!

Remember, if we grant you a free trial slot, you MUST POST A REVIEW about our services in the following thread http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=253757
      If you do not, you will be reported to the administration immediately. Our trial slots are for 7 days with 100GB Disk Space. Within those 7 days, you are required to post a review on the thread posted above.

We appreciate your interest in our company and we hope to see all of our trial users become a subscribed customer of ours!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and be safe!
      Hi, I would like to try your company (it's the first time I listen your name) and also to see how can I improve my ratio on a tracker, because I have a 2 Mb connection.....thanks anyway for your help and good day :)

Comment

can i have a trial slot for 1 week?

Comment

[MENTION=254714]GabryGabra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40988]bogbog[/MENTION] ---> Please check your inbox for instructions and thank you for your interest in our company

Comment

Hi jryan375 ,

Can i get 1 week trial slot, i am very interested and i want try your seedbox company, just now checked your web page and it looks excellent, my upload speed is very low and i am looking for a good seedbox with good upload speeds - stable - good support, i will do detailed review about seedbox within 7 days, i hope you will give me a chance to test seedbox, cheers

Thanks in advance
            Last edited by RedScorpion; September 5, 2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=11451]RedScorpion[/MENTION] Check your inbox for instructions

Comment

We would like to take a moment and tell you about our AMAZING support! Support is one of the things we do best here at yTALK. From phone support to email support, even live IRC chat support, we do it all. We have staff in various time zones taking care of tickets, emails and live support for all of our clients to remain just that --- our clients. Over a recent survey we have achieved an astonishing 92% satisfaction rate on our support requests, and 70% of the issues were fixed on the first try. How's that for great support?

That's just one of the amazing features we have to offer FREE with every plan!

Spike your curiosity? Well, inquire for a free 7-Day Trial and take our services for a test run before you subscribe! We are standing by to activate your FREE trial now! Inquire in this thread and tell us why you want a trial with us. We are eager to hear from you!! But remember, our trial slots fill fast! So act NOW to reserve your slot!
                jryan375
                HQBits Recruiter
                Last edited by jryan375; September 9, 2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Hi, jryan375 !
                  Can i have a trial slot for a week?

Comment

Please check your inbox for instructions

Comment

*** UPDATE ***

We currently have 3 more trial slots available if any of you are interested. This offer is for everyone and not just VIP members of this forum. See below for further information about our trial slots.

Comment

My first experience with yTalk was great, i will always be happy to give it another try if possible. Thank you jryan375

Comment

Applying for a trial slot!!

Comment

[MENTION=264860]troll90[/MENTION] Please read your inbox for instructions and thank you for your interest in our company.

Comment

Here is another reason you should apply for a 1-Week FREE Trial with yTALK Networks.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...=1#post2010447

Comment

**UPDATE**

Here at yTALK Networks, we are getting nothing but 10/10 Reviews from all of our trial users soo far. This tells you that our services/support are top of the line! We still have some trial slots available for those who want to take us for a test run! If you wish to obtain a slot, then please feel free to apply via this thread and tell us how you will be using our seedbox and why you would like to test our services. Below, you will find a link to our review thread for you to see for yourself how our services really are.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=253757

**REMINDER**
                                If you wish to obtain a trial slot, you must agree to submit a review of our services via the link above during/after your trial period. We can't stress that enough for it tells potential customers of ours how or services truly are. You writing a review is your form of payment for using our seedbox services for 1 week.

Comment

Working...
                                X