Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Seedbox.io - NL, FR & RO 100-1000Mbit seedboxes from 5 with no limits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedbox.io - NL, FR & RO 100-1000Mbit seedboxes from 5 with no limits!

Seedbox.io

With years of experience in the hosting industry, FTWInc has decided to start selling seedboxes along with dedicated servers specifically for seedboxing.

All seedboxes include:

Instant setup
    Enterprise hardware
    Unlimited traffic
    Unlimited active torrents
    ruTorrent web interface with all official plugins. (3rd party plugins can be installed on request)
    FTP, FTPS (SSL, TLS), SFTP, FXP
    Public Trackers are allowed, read more here: http://panel.seedbox.io/knowledgebas...ayarticle&id=4

Mini Slot

100/100Mbit unmetered
    200GB non-shared diskspace (Disk space doubled)
    Shared IP
    Available in NL, FR & RO
    5 per month

View all mini plans: Product overview

Premium Slot

1000/1000Mbit unmetered
    Dedicated IP
    Available in NL, FR & RO
    Auto-DL Irssi
    Premium traffic (choose in order form)
    3 discount if paid quarterly!

For all plans go here: Product Overview

Dedicated Servers

Our dedicated servers are as flexible as it can be, we can provide you with almost anything you would like.

Also public trackers are ALLOWED with no restrictions on our dedicated servers!

The order form lets you choose everything so it can be customized to your every desire!

Order here: Dedicated Servers

Setup time is typically within 24 hours of payment.

Payment

We accept the following payment gateways.

Bitcoin
    CashU
    Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard)
    OKPay
    PayPal
    Paysafecard
    Ukash
    WebMoney

Support

We offer support via mail and ticket system, we strive to answer all support inquiries within the hour, and our track record states that we manage to do this 98% of the time - So feel free to send us a mail at [email protected] with any questions and we will answer it the best we can!

Terms of Service

We require all of our customers to read and accept our Terms of Service, failure to comply with our terms might result in a suspension without refunds!

Discount for TI Users!

For our users here on TI, it is possible to save 10% on the first month of your service, enter the promo code 10off and receive it on payment!

This is only valid for our premium servers at the moment!
    Last edited by seedboxio; January 18, 2016, 09:35 AM.

Could I get a trial please?
    sigpic
    A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
    If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

Hi,

No problem, i will send you the login details in PM in a few seconds.

Best regards

seedbox.io

Comment

would love to test out one of the Premium Slot

Comment

Originally posted by flymee View Post
          would love to test out one of the Premium Slot
          PM has been sent :)

We have limited trials to 3 at the time, trials are never on the same server to get a better picture of the overall performance :)

Comment

trial for me also please

Trial awaited since yesterday
            Last edited by lollypop1; January 17, 2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lollypop1 View Post
              trial for me also please

Trial awaited since yesterday
              PM Sent..

Sorry for the delay:)

Best regards

seedbox.io

Comment

thanks, testing wip.

Comment

+ They respond to my ticket really fast.
                  + They Accept PaysafeCard , That's awesome ; )

It's my first Seedbox experience , I will test the Speeds etc and i will update my post.

Comment

I would like a trial if its possible.

Comment

Hi HDwood,

I will update you later with a trial, since all trial slots are currently filled, one slot will open up later today and i will make sure that you get one :)

Best regards

Daniel Walker
                      seedbox.io

Comment

Trial slot provided for HDWood :)

Best regards

seedbox.io

Comment

Is there anyway to buy a seedbox without needing my address, phone number and name if I'm paying with bitcoin? It kind of defeats the purpose of using bitcoin to stay anonymous if you need that information.

Comment

Hi njunk,

We don't do any checks on name, adress etc so you can use whatever you really like, as long as the payment is processed without errors it will work just fine.

If our fraud detection flags the order, simply just send us message at [email protected]

Best regards
                            seedbox.io

Comment

We are happy to announce that we have established 2 additional payment gateways to our list of gateways.

CashU and OKPay is now accepted.

Best regards
                              seedbox.io

Comment

Working...
                              X