Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

JustSeed.it beta. Pre-paid, PAYG 1Gbit seedbox. UNLIMITED disk. 20GB/mo FREE data!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sahibunlimited View Post
    Was using this with iptorrents for a long time...received a warning the first time today
    We're working on it still.

Originally posted by l33bot View Post
    It didn't even gave TD the info for downloading the torrent. No seed no leech. I got almost 10 GB UL data when TD doesn't even received a single byte. Please do fix your service first. This is very bad for me since I just tried your $0.19 cents promo and I'm really disappointed with this.

Thank You
    So let me get this straight, you're really disappointed about something in BETA that you paid 19 cents for?

Anyway, as per the ticket you raised as well, this was a TD fault nothing to do with us, so perhaps keep these sorts of things to tickets as they are individual problems not problems with the service as a whole.

Comment

• Hi

Have been using justseed.it for about 2 months now and very happy with it.
      Was away for a week and now cant login,
      Have tried to resend password but site keeps telling me that the bold characters were not entered properly even though i have now tried dozens of times (it's difficult to differentiate the bold text, but i'm pretty positive i'm entering them correctly)

I cant even register a new account because of this bold character problem, any suggestions?

Is the site having problems at the moment?

Thanks very much in advance

Comment

• No the site isn't having problems, likely you're behind a proxy of some sort and its messing with the bold. Or perhaps your browser, in which case try another.

Also likely when you signed up you made a mistake with your email, you wouldn't believe how many people make typos and then have the same problem :/

Comment

• Hi,

does this seebox safely work with bit-hdtv?

Comment

• It should, see if they allow deluge 1.3.6

Comment

• what s new iptorrents ??? thx

Comment

• Originally posted by JustSeed_It View Post
                So let me get this straight, you're really disappointed about something in BETA that you paid 19 cents for?
                Yes, from what I read, that's what he said.

Comment

• paid with bitcoins yesterday how long does it take to go through ?

Comment

• non-mtgox take about an hour, sometimes a bit more. mtgox pretty much instant.

Comment

• tristen

I just responded to you for my open ticket. what.cd freeleech torrents which have hundreds of leechers and just added today also display stopped status every few minutes. Can you please assist?

Comment

• got no help at all after i paid for 20gigs with bitcoins. i got told to make an actual payment which i did 6 days ago. the free service has been great so far though really wish i would have just used paypal .

Comment

• If you paid then it would have gone through to our system. If you PM your email or the bitcoin payment details I can check.

Comment

• Some feedback:

Pro:
                            the unlimited space
                            the unlimited time limit for using bandwidth.
                            actual speed is usually near gigabit
                            decent prices

Cons:
                            uploading mass torrents (tv episodes mostly). Is impossible at one at at time.
                            downloading mass files (sigh. tv again). is impossible to do, one at a time.
                            webui speed is slow, cumbersome, and i generally just do not like it, in anyway.
                            I have waited over 15 minutes for it to update before, only to find that my torrents havent even started.
                            Low time times for deleted data (some sites require 7-15 day seeding time)
                            RSS does not work with any of my sites.

thoughts:
                            ftp would solve two of my issues.
                            using a remote client like deluge to access my seedbox would solve two of my issues.
                            prices are good for the shortterm, bad for the long. my ovh box costs $12.5 per month. I push 5-8tb per month.

over all,quite happy with the model. 7 out of 10. I appreciate being apart of your experiment.
                            Last edited by songokussm; November 1, 2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for that!

We've also added create torrent ability now!

Comment

• How long does it take for the download to kick off in the free account ?

Comment

Working...
                                X