Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Sharebuddy.me 100mbps at $7 , 1Gbps at $10 Canada / Germany / France

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they been hit by another datacentre issue:-

For the past few hours we have been receiving an unusal high amount of tickets regarding the seedbox is down.
    We done a check and we have found out that our datacenter has actually block the ports . As we speak , we are currently in touch with them to lift off the blocks , as it isnt stated in their TOS.
    For those who wait, users will be given 1week free on top of their subscription. For users who dont want to wait and request for a cancelation or refund, kindly send a support ticket to our Billing team and they will sort you out.
    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by allnewtonyg View Post
      Looks like they been hit by another datacentre issue:-

For the past few hours we have been receiving an unusal high amount of tickets regarding the seedbox is down.
      We done a check and we have found out that our datacenter has actually block the ports . As we speak , we are currently in touch with them to lift off the blocks , as it isnt stated in their TOS.
      For those who wait, users will be given 1week free on top of their subscription. For users who dont want to wait and request for a cancelation or refund, kindly send a support ticket to our Billing team and they will sort you out.
      Thanks

Interesting, do you mind sharing which ports they are blocking and the DC in question.

Comment

• Not sure. it was an email i received off them this morning. I've lost access to my seedbox

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

The Ip traces back to orange.fastwebserver.de

Comment

• One of my boxes is still up. Other is down.

Comment

• What speeds you guys/girls get SB #1 Germany 1Gbps ? my max upload is 10.0MB/s

Comment

• HDD is full on SB2 yet I haven't reached my quota?!

CPU load at 100% again??

Still awaiting review for cancellation by admin.

Comment

• They oversell the disks because they think people won't use all of their space.
                Just guessing.

I'm not really surprised, based on their prices. ~$10 for a 1gbps like this isn't cheap, so they need to cram as many people into each disk as possible.

I'm still not going to seek a refund, overall I've been satisfied with my boxes despite the frequent and various problems. :P
                Last edited by tainted86; June 14, 2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• I take on board your point of high CPU load effecting download/upload speeds.

e.g. new 6gb+ release, upload spiked to 11mb/s for a few seconds then droped down to 4-6mb/s with laggy GUI with load at 100% (I have screenshots to prove this).

Support have told me that they actually put 6 users on disk when they are overrun with orders, but this is clearly at the detriment of current customers.

Comment

• Well if the box is gonna run like crap I may as well stop & delete all my torrents again. :P
                    If someone is going to run it into the ground then they may as well have all the resources available to them.

Down to 50GB free space, and it's not my fault this time...

laggy GUI with load at 100% (I have screenshots to prove this).
                    Also it's the weekend, you shouldn't expect much for the next 2 days. :P
                    Last edited by tainted86; June 15, 2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Hey everybody,

As some of you know I used to be an FLS/Mod/Pretty much everything, for Ragnarok Hosting and Black hat hosting.
                      The people that know me by both real name and in general know what happened but for those that don't, the owner made a run for the hills leaving people that paid for months in advance (aswell as I) with nothing. No way to reach him for either you or me.

For those users that bear ill will, I understand but I just hope you wont use it against me since i'm really just an FLS (all of the other things I did weren't in my contract AT ALL, that was just me being human).

Eack on topic,

The sign up is a bit messy if you ask me, but hey, they are still working on it and i'm just an FLS.

The current sign up is:

http://whmcs.sharebuddy.me/

Simply goiung to sharebuddy.com will leave you at the forum (it will change soon but that's just what it is right now).

Alot of FLSes, Users, Mods and Tech support left at the moment OVH changed it's Policy. It happened at every service, I can lie about it saying it didn't happen with us but it did, this however doesn't mean that, for the OVH curstomers we still have (!) and those that could be squeezed in if still possible, all support is gone.
                      We still deliver the same amount of support for both older and new hosting.
                      Before continuing I please ask the respect of both the fellow users as the previous Mods, people that just left AND the people currently facing minor issues which WILL be compensated with either a free month membership (if things got REALLY bad in the transition) or just a few free days of membership.
                      We, ofcourse, have the last say in this but we aren't unreasonable which, I hope, other members will that are still loyal wil validate..
                      We all got hit by OVH, we all hope we won't get anything similar again and we are really REALLY sorry (but those that sticked with us already know).

Currently we offer shared plans which are shown on the link I previously mentioned.
                      These plans aren't ideal (space wise until we are able to change it, which is really really close in our books but can't happen without loyal customers****) but we do guarantee the right speeds.
                      Since everyone is b*tching about servers going offline and/or working servers not doing exactly what they want, we know about it, everybody does. We do not lie about the fact that some distro's (Operation Systems) available from our current services give everything we want to give.
                      We do however aim to please and try to meet all needs, no matter how hard it is we will atleast try.

Thank you for reading everything above, I will make a short list of things already here and things yet to come.

+ Dedi's will soon be available with failover IP's and root support in their own VM enviroment
                      + People (even current subscribers) can ask for any addon or ANY third party app to be installed, this will not cost anything extra unless the 3rd party app actually costs us aswell.
                      +People CAN get root accounts but, unless they pay for a full server, they will have to share their root with multiple users UNLESS they agree to a hosting that doesn't allow torrenting by default. If the user does agree we will support them without any cost until the point where they actually have to switch services because of their behaviour.
                      +We do not log, we will not log, we WILL wipe our asses with your court orders so please be adviced not to touch them after opening the mail.
                      +We will awnser all and any problems unless they are obvious or stated in ANY basic tutorial, if the latter one is the case we will still help you but it wil not have priority.
                      +Unlike many MANY people think we do NOT oversell our stock. If we promise a 100Mbit U/D connection with 500GB of space you will get no more and no less (not including HDD calculations taking off the general and KNOWN GB's) if you pay fior a 1Gbps service you will get no more and no less then payed for. If you, at any moment, do not understand or dislike the way this part of the policy works, please, feel free to discuss it in our IRC instead of posting something that isn't true on a forum.
                      + We have a IRC channel and we offer real life support on irc.sharebuddy.me/6667 or 72.10.160.40:6667.
                      + We have a working ticket system and multiple troubleshooters

- We still have problems, it happens and we try to compensate our users
                      - Things can go wrong, postting flaming posts abiout it before clearing with us and letting us do all we can and compensate you for any trouble not meantioned in our TOS or Privacy Policy WILL mark you as a flaming flamingo!
                      -We currently have live support from the US to Europe and Australia, all in between might have to wait a few hours, in advance, sorry for any inconvenience.
                      -The biggest -, if you decide not to be friendly or not to let us help you out and/or, if we helped you in the past and suddenly feel like flaming on us without a very very valid reason, we will not be friendly to you BUT, as previously mentioned, that will take alot.
                      - we do not have SSL support on our IRC yet but this will change soon.

Thank you all for reading if you made it this far, for those wo already knew me from BHH/RH, I'm online nearly 24/7 and you are welcome to join and discuss anything with me.
                      For everyone else, I hope to see you soon [IMG]https://www.****************.info/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wink.png[/IMG]

If you feel like our service is lacking any "service" (i.e. VPN's, game servers, mumble servers etc. etc.) please feel free to PM me.

sigpic
                      _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
                      '=-._

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerberusj View Post
                        As some of you know I used to be an FLS/Mod/Pretty much everything, for Ragnarok Hosting and Black hat hosting.
                        I don't know about your history, but I do know I respect what you do here at T-I.

While I've never used sharebuddy before, with your involvement plus more disk space and dedi's on the horizon, then their stock is about to go up. I'll be trying to follow developments and if things come together I may well be interested in getting on board. Thanks for the info buddy.
                        Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

• wtf did I just read?

I have 4 boxes with Sharebuddy. Two of my Mini's are capped, both of my German boxes are out of diskspace, one of them is now totally offline.
                          FTP stopped working weeks ago. Tickets take 48+ hours to get answered.

I wasn't compensated for my Mini's, I was told to "wait for a fix" and that was 2 weeks ago, both of them are now expiring (obviously I won't renew them).

I wouldn't call these "minor" issues. These are service-crippling issues; I can't use a box that's offline, I can't use a box that has 99% Disk Usage, and I can't use a box that's capped at 10mbps.
                          Sharebuddy shouldn't even be selling boxes right now. Your german's are being shutdown and running out of space, and your Mini's get capped after 1 week of usage.

You can write giant walls of text and call me a "flamer" but the fact is I have enough boxes with sharebuddy right now to tell you it's almost entirely a dead service. Sharebuddy is selling services they can't provide.

If someone's willing to get sharebuddy back on track then I'm excited to see that happen but there's a lot of work to be done.
                          Last edited by tainted86; June 16, 2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• [MENTION=228520]tainted86[/MENTION] Compensations will be applied to your case aswell after correcting errors and shifting users around.
                            That's what this whole post is about, don't get your panties in a twist right away, like I said, people are being compensated slowly and so will you by getting free time etc.

sigpic
                            _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
                            '=-._

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerberusj View Post
                              @tainted86 Compensations will be applied to your case aswell after correcting errors and shifting users around.
                              That's what this whole post is about, don't get your panties in a twist right away, like I said, people are being compensated slowly and so will you by getting free time etc.
                              Last time I was told to wait, it was weeks ago and the problem never got resolved.
                              An extra week of free time is worthless if the server never comes back, the same way the bandwidth caps on my Mini's never went away.

Honestly I won't be surprised if my german box stays down for the next 2 weeks, plus the "free" 1 week, and is still offline when my plan runs out. At this point I kind of expect it. I posted in this thread 3 OR 4 DAYS before the disk got full on my server, I was told it wouldn't be an issue, and then a few days later, disk full. The disk on that server is STILL full (now offline) and people are STILL complaining about it here.

And yes, my panties are wadded because Sharebuddy has screwed me thoroughly and often the past few weeks, and nothing good has come of it.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by tainted86 View Post
                                Last time I was told to wait, it was weeks ago and the problem never got resolved.
                                An extra week of free time is worthless if the server never comes back, the same way the bandwidth caps on my Mini's never went away.

Honestly I won't be surprised if my german box stays down for the next 2 weeks, plus the "free" 1 week, and is still offline when my plan runs out. At this point I kind of expect it. I posted in this thread 3 OR 4 DAYS before the disk got full on my server, I was told it wouldn't be an issue, and then a few days later, disk full. The disk on that server is STILL full (now offline) and people are STILL complaining about it here.

And yes, my panties are wadded because Sharebuddy has screwed me thoroughly and often the past few weeks, and nothing good has come of it.

Prove me wrong.
                                Who said anything about a free week?
                                You will be compensated for the time lost (that doesn't mean a week, it means the time you lost and we will match that to a standard compansation option currently being discussed, it could turn out to be up to an entire month) on either your current server, as soon as we are able to uncap it and/or fix any bugs (i.e. the disk mounting issue ending up in full disks) or on one of the new servers ordered which will be used as fail save servers you will be placed on. We will how ever need to move everybodies data in the latter option thus it will take a few days.
                                I just recently started working so I'm still working through the way they work but I will set up the new servers as soon as I get access to them.

sigpic
                                '=-._

Comment

Working...
                                X