Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Chmuranet.com: Anonymous VPS Seedboxes [NL], Starting at 25/Month - No Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered one!

Anxious to see how it goes!:)

Will review after some use.
    Proud user of .::.TL.::.BHDTV.::.SCC.::.What.::.BTN.::.

Received
    : SCC from Iguessnot, great guy!

Back from a long break from TI!:)

Comment

Thank you Pony for the order, you are now up and running, with your requests in place and running.
      Have any issues let me know.

....with about 20 minutes to spare! (if you don't get your server within 2 hours of your order, we give you $10 off your next month's renewal )

Comment

As of now we have only seven open slots for new members, and six members renewing between now and December 18th when our prices increase.

If you want to become a member at our current price, you have two choices: One, figure out who the "renew" six are, where they live, how to contact them - convince them by hook or by crook that they should relinquish their prized slot to you. This is especially difficult given that we have anonymous sign-up, so even we don't know who they are. Tracking them will be difficult because we retain no logs that can be hacked, logs that would help in tracking down these ever so elusive members.

Or Two, you can act today and grab one of the remaining slots that we have.

The choice is yours, but be aware, during this cycle we've had only two cancellations, one because the member is a student and needs food money ( he considered not eating, but his parents intervened ), the other we suspect was abducted by space aliens, we haven't heard from him.

So become a member of Chmuranet, by acting now, and guarantee the current price until March 2013.

1G Unmetered VPS & Seedbox, Your Own 2TB Drive, Anonymous Sign-up: $60USD/Month
        That is Three Cents per Gigabyte of Storage, on a Disk that is All Yours - Beat That!

After December 18th, the price will be $66USD

ChmuraNet Offers:

• A Customized Virtual Private Server
        • Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth
        • Your own 2TB Drive
        • 2x Xeon 3.16Ghz Cores, 4GB Memory Per User
        • Maximum 8 Virtual Servers/Users per Machine, per Shared One Gigabit pipe
        • Full Root Access: Install what you want. Do what you want.
        • No Tracker or Access Limitations
        • Support that Actually Cares
        • Anonymous Sign Up, No Logs Kept

Each Server Pre-Configured With:

• Tweaked 64-bit Xubuntu
        • Specially Tuned RUTorrent/Rtorrent or Deluge BitTorrent client
        • FTP/SFTP/FTPS
        • SSH/VNC
        • Subsonic Media Player
        • User Control Panel (Webmin)
        • Ajaxplorer File Explorer

Each is configured as
        your host ( yourhostname.Chmuranet.net ) and your username and password.

Last edited by Chmuranet; December 8, 2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

This morning we signed our fourth member since we started this promotion.

This means we have four slots remaining, in the last eight days remaining, and few folks leaving Chmuranet.

If you want to lock in your price for the next three months, move now.

Comment

Chmuranet Registrations Are Closed.

The Bad News: Unexpected heavy demand has filled all available slots.

The Good News: We have two machines en route to the data center, they are expected to be put on-line after December 26th.

Since we have stopped taking sign-ups before the 18th, when our new price takes effect - we are taking reservations for servers on the new machines at the old price of $60/month until then, the 18th. With a reservation, you'll get the old price until at least March, 2013.

If you want a server at $60/month until at least March, 2013 register now. After that our price will still be a deal at $66/Month.

To reserve a server at that price before the 18th, either write [email protected] or PM me. All reservations will require a non-refundable $5 deposit against your first month of service.

You can also register to be notified when the new servers are on-line at [email protected].

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Comment

One Day Remains

The 18th is the last day you can secure the old price of $60/Month
              After the 18th the price jumps to $66/Month

Reserve your Slot Now

Comment

How I can buy you service ?

Comment

Happy New Year!!

We are pleased to announce:

Chmuranet has re-opened registrations for all

Comment

Just signed up for one :-D Been looking forward for your reopening !

Comment

What systems you are offering on your VPS

Comment

From the first message, at the top of the thread, we offer but one system:

Each Server Pre-Configured With:

• Tweaked 64-bit Xubuntu
                        • Specially Tuned RUTorrent/Rtorrent or Deluge BitTorrent client
                        • FTP/SFTP/FTPS
                        • SSH/VNC
                        • Subsonic Media Player
                        • User Control Panel (Webmin)
                        • Ajaxplorer File Explorer

And, if by system you mean packages, we have also have but one:

ChmuraNet Offers:

• A Customized Virtual Private Server
                        • Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth
                        • Your own 2TB Drive
                        • 2x Xeon 3.16Ghz Cores, 4GB Memory Per User
                        • Maximum 8 Virtual Servers/Users per Machine, per One Gigabit pipe
                        • Full Root Access: Install what you want. Do what you want.
                        • No Tracker or Access Limitations
                        • Support that Actually Cares
                        • Anonymous Sign Up, No Logs Kept

But since you get root, and we are helpful folks, you can get your server customized pretty much any which way you want (under Xubuntu 10.04).

Feel free to write me at [email protected] if you need further clarification.

Comment

As a provider that values anonymity and user security, why do you use a service such as paypal that is known for complying with copyright protection agencies and closing off accounts in lieu of a more secure and anonymous solution such as bitcoins? No one who leaves a money trail is anonymous.

Additionally, why not offer a pre-built VPN service with your plans? Other providers who do not claim to respect privacy as much as you do, do this.

I respect what you are trying to achieve and believe in your ideal of a completely anonymous seedbox company, but the two things I mentioned above need to be implemented in order to that ideal to be fully appreciated.
                          "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

Comment

Originally posted by pulser View Post
                            As a provider that values anonymity and user security, why do you use a service such as paypal that is known for complying with copyright protection agencies and closing off accounts in lieu of a more secure and anonymous solution such as bitcoins? No one who leaves a money trail is anonymous.

Additionally, why not offer a pre-built VPN service with your plans? Other providers who do not claim to respect privacy as much as you do, do this.

I respect what you are trying to achieve and believe in your ideal of a completely anonymous seedbox company, but the two things I mentioned above need to be implemented in order to that ideal to be fully appreciated.
                            Thanks for the input.

With payment, we are but a victim of what is accepted. Take a look at our FAQ, where we explain at length how to use Paypal anonymously (and here), we also accept Moneybooker, and GooglePay (upon request). Just not enough requests for bitcoin to merit the hassle and cost of setting it up for the few folks looking to use it. We are not a fan of Paypal, but it is like not being a fan of taxes, not much of a way around it - and a lack of Paypal would have people wondering if we were real.

We offer OpenVPN as a special request ( requests not limited to those listed here), if your service is anonymous and keeps no logs, a VPN is sort of gilding the lily. But we do offer, and fully support OpenVPN. As a premium service special requests are our bread and butter.

As far as I know, we are the only service completely out there in terms of anonymity, and take great pride in both the privacy and anonymity we are able to offer our members.

Comment

We have added Plex Media Server as a special request.

Plex works well as a media streamer to several STBs, allowing you to stream video on your seedbox directly to your TV.

With Chmuranet's 2TB drive, you can store much of you media library on your seedbox, bypassing having to FTP new videos home.

Comment

Originally posted by pulser View Post
                                I have to agree with pulser. I use Bytesized hosting purely because they accept Bitcoin. Payment is super slick, just sling my coins over and its paid for within minutes, no personal detail leakage needed. Hell, I don't have to tell them anything if I don't want too just so long as they get their coin.

You gift certificate approach is a pain. I'm not convinced it even works in my country so you immediately exclude non-US people, and given your servers are based in NL that seems mad.

Please consider supporting Bitcoin - it really is the future for privacy.

--

Comment

Working...
                                X