Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Chmuranet.com: Anonymous VPS Seedboxes [NL], Starting at 25/Month - No Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chmuranet.com: Anonymous VPS Seedboxes [NL], Starting at 25/Month - No Limits

** Chmuranet is now Invite Only **

Chmuranet VPS Seedboxes

No Monthly Cap | No FUP | No Tracker Restrictions | No BS

A Customized Virtual Private Server, Accent on Private
    Truly Unfettered, Unmetered, Unmonitored Monthly Bandwidth
    Full Root Access: Install What You Want. Do What You Want

No Tracker or Access Limitation

You Get:

Your Hostname (Name.Chmuranet.Net)
    Your Username & Password
    Your Unique Own IP Address
    Your Special Requests (OpenVPN, Plex, ZNC, SickBeard, X2Go, etc)
    The Only Key to the Front Door, and there is No Backdoor

Provisioned with:

Rtorrent or Deluge
    FTP/FTPS/SFTP
    SSH/VNC
    Web Media Player / Streamer

User Control Panel (Webmin)

Your Special Requests

With Every Chmuranet Server:

Chmuranet's RedDog Tweaked Version of RTorrent
    Chmuranet's Tailored Seedbox Environment
    The Exceptional Support that Chmuranet is Known For.
    Root Access

Chmuranet's Premium Network
    Anonymous Sign Up, No Logs Kept
    Our Unique Privacy Policy and Terms of Service

We take support very seriously, and have support available via an FAQ, Live Help, Forum, Trouble Ticketing, IRC, Google Chat, and E-Mail

We also take requests, and are willing to assist in further customizing your server. Including helping you move from your previous server.

Last edited by Chmuranet; June 21, 2018, 07:47 PM. Reason: Invite Onliy

Would love a trial please.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaselbuddha
      Sorry, Not offering Trials at this time.
      Announcements - Seedbox Advertising

Comment

I think I read it right, "If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you."

I'm a sponsor, the thread is yet to be made sticky....I PM'ed to have it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaselbuddha View Post
          I think I read it right, "If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you."

I'm a sponsor, the thread is yet to be made sticky....I PM'ed to have it done.
          Good deal,

When you get trials rolling out would love to test them, looks like a great box.

Comment

I really like the flat rate price.Would really like to see some reviews from users and real life download/upload speeds with screenshots.

Comment

I have had a box with them for two months. I am planning on doing a full review here when I get a chance. I have reviewed this seedbox company elsewhere, but since it is a fairly new service I hadn't seen other reviews prior to signing up. I am not fully aware of the forum rules here, as far as tracker mentions, but I had initially heard of them through a buzz and an ad at a private tracker site I use.

As a quick sum up, this company has been aces for customer service and features. The owner seems to really know his stuff, and cared about my input. He customized my box in ways my other box providers would not. I have had experience with several of the big boys, in the seedbox world, and the only two I keep are this company and my bytesized box. Very happy with both, so far. The chmura box has not gone down at all and even added new features like subsonic since I have been there. Great company IMO. Like I said, I am planning on a full review soon, since I was one of the initial customers, and am still with them.

*EDIT* - I looked over the site rules some and I will have to wait until I build up more posts and activity before I can officially review them here. I will answer a question or two about my experience with them, if that is acceptable and I have some time. I don't want to step on any toes, or get in trouble, though. I just found this site a week or so ago, am glad for the information and community here and want to stick around:D
              Last edited by bigyellowbirds; August 31, 2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

What is the method of payment ,Can a Visa or Master Card I am from Serbia, there is no PayPal system ?

Comment

I pay with paypal, so not sure what else they accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Forma View Post
                    What is the method of payment ,Can a Visa or Master Card I am from Serbia, there is no PayPal system ?

Paypal, and through them VISA/MC (You don't have to have a paypal account ) is all that is automated right now. If you'd like another payment method contact [email protected], arrangements can most likely be made.

Originally posted by coolermaster88 View Post
                    I really like the flat rate price.Would really like to see some reviews from users and real life download/upload speeds with screenshots.

I aim to please, taken right after I read your request - these speed graphs are taken from a fully provisioned machine, seven users sharing a 1Gbps pipe (graphs date back to 10users/machine), all quite happy. I could have done this on a machine with only a couple users on it, but I don't want to create unreasonable expectations.

Whole Machine Speeds during the same period:

In our FAQ we state:

What Kind of Speeds Will I Get?

Best answer, is "It Depends." We throttle nothing, we limit nothing. And we have tuned and built the service for speed. We don't shape traffic.

The machine that holds your server has a dedicated 1G line and a maximum of 7 hard drives / 7 servers per machine, with one member per hard drive. Most servers are not fully subscribed or have fewer than the maximum hard disks (ask, we'll tell you the name of your machine, the number of disks it has, and the current number of members using it).

By keeping a one to one ratio between disks and users, disk I/O is not a bottleneck.

This means your speed is mostly dependent on how busy that machine is, how many users are doing what on the 1Gbps line you share, and on the traffic you are wrangling (where is it coming from, how many users, how big a pipe they have).

A realistic speed on any 1Gbit line is about 67MB to 73MB per second, you can see faster when it is local and not written to disk - and you are the only person using a machine. But 70, plus or minus three, is a realistic figure.

Think of it as the autobahn, how fast your car can go is the only real hard limit, but most often your speed is limited by the traffic and the road conditions, how many lanes, is it dark out, wet, etc.

The best you generally can regularly expect on your server is between 15MB/s and 25 MB/s, but you will probably from time to time see peaks much higher than that, maybe as much as 60MB/s.

A good speed test run with nothing else running is:

wget "http://nl.releases.ubuntu.com//precise/ubuntu-12.04-server-amd64.iso" -O /dev/null

This should give you a feel for the upper limit of what you can expect.

As to reviews, take a look at this thread where we addressed a support issue concerning FTP speeds, where one of out members was quite happy with the service.

And, the post here by BigYellowBirds, who I haven't yet been able to determine which of our members he/she is.

If you google Chmuranet.com you should be able to find some others.

Last edited by Chmuranet; September 29, 2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: Changed 10 to 8.

Comment

Originally posted by bigyellowbirds View Post
                      I have had a box with them for two months. I am planning on doing a full review here when I get a chance. I have reviewed this seedbox company elsewhere, but since it is a fairly new service I hadn't seen other reviews prior to signing up. I am not fully aware of the forum rules here, as far as tracker mentions, but I had initially heard of them through a buzz and an ad at a private tracker site I use.

As a quick sum up, this company has been aces for customer service and features. The owner seems to really know his stuff, and cared about my input. He customized my box in ways my other box providers would not. I have had experience with several of the big boys, in the seedbox world, and the only two I keep are this company and my bytesized box. Very happy with both, so far. The chmura box has not gone down at all and even added new features like subsonic since I have been there. Great company IMO. Like I said, I am planning on a full review soon, since I was one of the initial customers, and am still with them.

*EDIT* - I looked over the site rules some and I will have to wait until I build up more posts and activity before I can officially review them here. I will answer a question or two about my experience with them, if that is acceptable and I have some time. I don't want to step on any toes, or get in trouble, though. I just found this site a week or so ago, am glad for the information and community here and want to stick around:D
                      you do not have to make additional post or whatnots to make a review you need to make an intro to become a Member of our community for posting privileges follow the following link to learn more about our intro process http://www.torrent-invites.com/start...tion-form.html

Comment

Is the hard disk I/O limiting the speed you get?Pretty nice seeing the speeds hitting almost 40MB/s.

Would definitely consider this seedbox service when i want to upgrade mine in the future.2TB of space is pretty tempting and would be hard to downgrade if i ever subscribe to it.

Comment

If you look at the machine graph you'll see a peak above 65MB/s.

The 38MB/s is the speed on just one of eight VPS's on that machine, the limiting factor would most likely be the those seven other users, and of course network issues associated with the torrents (peering, connections, etc)

Since you have your own 2TB disk, 2x3.16 Xeon Cores, and 4GB memory, the hardware is not the bottleneck.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaselbuddha View Post

If you look at the machine graph you'll see a peak above 65MB/s.

The 38MB/s is the speed on just one of eight VPS's on that machine, the limiting factor would most likely be the those seven other users, and of course network issues associated with the torrents (peering, connections, etc)

Since you have your own 2TB disk, 2x3.16 Xeon Cores, and 4GB memory, the hardware is not the bottleneck.
                            I assume that you guys are providing SATA 2 hard disk?It will never reach the maximum speed that a 1gbps connection will provide but with average of 8 users sharing then of course the hard disk won't bottleneck.

Just saying as common knowloedge and for sake of debating.Again damn awesome speeds.If only i got enough cash....

Comment

What datacenter are your servers hosted at?

Comment

Working...
                              X