Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

DedisReturn.com - Cheapest Dedicated Servers ($19.99 M-Wing Dedi)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts
    replied
    Originally posted by peaches77
    I am gonna try these guys out seeings they set rutorrent and other plugins up for you(as i am a noob at that sort of stuff) if anyone is wondering about my normal seedbox that i have posted a lot of reviews on, i am still currently renting from them and will continue. I just felt like a 2nd box so i could have more HDD...
    i purchase this box and i was able to upload about 5TB in 3 week, which i'm very happy with. Druaka is the admin of the website i believe and he setup everything for me and helped me restart my SB when it had problems. He even help me with autodl-irssi. I highly recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• zenyrgi
    replied
    Sent a PM your way, as I have interest in a few of your offerings.

Leave a comment:

• monsterfish
    replied
    how much for windows license if i want the Y Wing plan
    message me if possible, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Hearts
    replied
    Originally posted by drauka View Post
    Hey Hearts, yes I can setup rutorrent and anything else you may need. And I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
    I'll contact you when i purchase this something this week or next

Leave a comment:

• drauka
    replied
    Originally posted by Hearts View Post
    hey druka, I was wonder if you can setup rutorrent ( web interface for me if I order this)

Would it be ok if i contact you a lot if I have questions ( lots of questions).

I really newbie when it comes to Seedboxes.
    Hey Hearts, yes I can setup rutorrent and anything else you may need. And I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Leave a comment:

• Hearts
    replied
    hey druka, I was wonder if you can setup rutorrent ( web interface for me if I order this)

Would it be ok if i contact you a lot if I have questions ( lots of questions).

I really newbie when it comes to Seedboxes.

Leave a comment:

• drauka
    replied
    Glad to hear that. :)
    Special offer still running, check first post if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• FlazEr
    replied
    Been using the server for 3 months now, love the service. :D

Leave a comment:

• drauka
    replied
    For the 16G the windows license is an extra $20 a month, unless you have your own SPLA license, if so, you can just use that and no extra cost.

Leave a comment:

• yorkshire
    replied
    if they are dedis u shouldnt really need a trial as its only u that should be using it so speed should nopt be an issue , [MENTION=121369]drauka[/MENTION] can a user have a windows install instead of linux enviroment and if so 16g with windows would cost how much thanks

Leave a comment:

• drauka
    replied
    Discount extended to X-Wing and Y-Wing.
    X-Wing (16G)
    First month only discount 67.99
    Lifetime recurring discount: 69.99

Y-Wing (24G)
    First month only discount 87.99
    Lifetime recurring discount: 89.99

Leave a comment:

• skate201
    replied
    Aw I missed this offer by just a few days.. could've waited a little longer to decide :P
    btw I'll post a response in the review section as soon as I get a few more days of use on the box

Leave a comment:

• drauka
    replied
    Nope, they have no caps at all.

Leave a comment:

• Choppers
    replied
    Do these still have the 5 10 15 TB Caps?

Leave a comment:

• Redux
    replied
    Highly recommend going with dedisreturn. I've been with them for a month, and Drauka provides excellent service, he set up everything and even answered the million questions that I had. I'd definitely recommend going with him, doesn't matter if you're new to seedboxes. Drauka will answer all your questions, and guide you through how to use your dedi seedbox.

The added bonus of the seedbox being completely unmetered is just another plus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X