Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

RapidSeedbox - (W/Streaming, Anonymity, OpenVPN, VPS) [55% Discount]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RapidSeedbox - (W/Streaming, Anonymity, OpenVPN, VPS) [55% Discount]

Who Are We?
    RapidSeedbox is a Seedbox & Dedicated Server provider focused on delivering fast peer-to-peer BitTorrent protocol-based file transfer on remote high-end servers.

Why Choose Us?

Since 2008, we helped thousands of clients benefit from a fast, reliable and anonymous peer-to-peer experience. RapidSeedbox is proud to have the highest quality of service.

CANI: Constant And Never Ending Improvement. We continuously upgrade our technology, optimize our customer support efficiency and response times and upgrade our resources. We consider your feedback seriously and spread out occasional surveys to better hear your voice. We strive to deliver a product that is right for you.

Get Started Here!

Click Here To Get Started!
    Last edited by rapidseedbox; September 2, 2019, 10:32 AM.

Can i have a test account?

Comment

Sure, any particular slot you interested in trying out?
      Originally posted by ppmaniac View Post
      Can i have a test account?

Comment

I am also interested in a test account for this plan Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15

Comment

Thank you for your interest in our plans, we have sent you login details to 100M15 plan, please let us know if you have any questions or requests.
          Originally posted by geodark8 View Post
          I am also interested in a test account for this plan Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15

Comment

Can I also get a test account for the Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15 one?

Comment

I would like to try this plan Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G30

Comment

Im in a Xirvic server and for six months and it will ends this Sunday!
                Im looking for a new provider but now for a 1 Gbps seedbox, it is possible to test trial the Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G60 before order it, i prefer!Let me know if is possible!
                Thank you!
                Last edited by Special one; January 6, 2012, 04:54 AM.

Comment

For all you guys begging for trials:

Seedhost_net has purchased the sponsor tag and has a sticky thread..

This means that He shouldn't have to give out trials to anyone(even VIPS)

Comment

That's is fine, we are happy to offer trials to anyone asking, and also anyone who haven't received their trial yet will receive it in a short time :)
                    Originally posted by Moonstone View Post
                    For all you guys begging for trials:

Seedhost_net has purchased the sponsor tag and has a sticky thread..

This means that He shouldn't have to give out trials to anyone(even VIPS)

Comment

Hi,

I would like to try the following plan if iot is still available
                      Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15

Can you also please tell
                      1. If it is possible to download from private trackers.
                      2. If I can download the downloaded file from HTTP and FTP to my PC.
                      3. Can I ask for customized plan with less harddisk so as to reduce price a little bit.

Comment

Thank you for your interest, the trial is sent to your pm,
                        As answer to your questions
                        1. You are allowed to download from private trackers.
                        2. By default each seedbox comes with FTP server and FTP account installed so you can download your files via FTP, we can install HTTP server for you if requested.
                        3. Unfortunately we don't offer any customized plans at the moment.

Originally posted by mukesh79 View Post
                        Hi,

I would like to try the following plan if iot is still available
                        Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 100M15

Can you also please tell
                        1. If it is possible to download from private trackers.
                        2. If I can download the downloaded file from HTTP and FTP to my PC.
                        3. Can I ask for customized plan with less harddisk so as to reduce price a little bit.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

We are sorry however unfortunately we have stopped selling 1Gbit/s seedboxes and can't provide you with the trial at the moment.
                        Originally posted by Miksu View Post
                        I would like to try this plan Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G30

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

We are sorry however unfortunately we have stopped selling 1Gbit/s seedboxes and can't provide you with the trial at the moment.
                        Originally posted by Special one View Post
                        Im in a Xirvic server and for six months and it will ends this Sunday!
                        Im looking for a new provider but now for a 1 Gbps seedbox, it is possible to test trial the Seedbox Hosting 2012 - 1G60 before order it, i prefer!Let me know if is possible!
                        Thank you!
                        Last edited by rapidseedbox; January 8, 2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seedhost_net View Post
                          Thank you for your interest, the trial is sent to your pm,
                          As answer to your questions
                          1. You are allowed to download from private trackers.
                          2. By default each seedbox comes with FTP server and FTP account installed so you can download your files via FTP, we can install HTTP server for you if requested.
                          3. Unfortunately we don't offer any customized plans at the moment.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Thanks anyway!
                          Is there a particular reason for you stopping 1 Gbits boxes?

Comment

Yes, we have thought this thru and decided that 1Gbit/s seedboxes on SATA2 drives is awful idea so we are going to introduce new line of plans based on SAS and SSD drives only to meet our customers expectations and until this is ready we stopped doing 1Gbit/s at all.
                            Originally posted by Special one View Post
                            Thanks anyway!
                            Is there a particular reason for you stopping 1 Gbits boxes?

Comment

hi every1 i am new to this sight would i be able to get a trial seedbox plez realy want to try 1 out and herd these are the best on this sight

---------- Post added 01-23-2012 at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-22-2012 at 09:40 AM ----------

can i have a test account please iv been uploading to ip torrents but only from my main line and realy want to try a seedbox b4 i buy please please please lol

Comment

Working...
                              X