Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Seedroots.com | Cheap Semi and Dedi Kimsufi's | New plan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do have a few of his servers that I maintained. I can resell to anyone if they are able to manage their own server
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
      Apparently Lardo passed away earlier in February.
      Man, that's really sad to hear. I have been a customer of SeedrootS for many years, and have had many interactions with the man. He was very friendly, helpful, and quick to teach when a novice like myself needed to learn. The world is definitely a lesser place without him.

If you have any contact with his family, please convey my condolences, for what it's worth from a total stranger.

Comment

• RIP Old Friend.

I got my first dedicated server from Lardo, he set it up and maintained it for me. Over time I wanted to play around with my seedbox to use it as a VPN and ZNC server and he walked me through the process. Without him I might have never had learned linux or scripting, would have never got a Cease and Desist letter from HP corporate sent to [MENTION=1]Dave[/MENTION] because we posted a tutorial to TI on how to setup seedboxes on the free beta of their cloud platform.

He was always willing to teach and provide assistance to members of TI without expecting anything in return, you didn't need to be a customer of his.
        "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Comment

• I am so sad, so fucking unfair…I am crying.

One of the first people I got closer from irc and started to have pm convs sometimes. I’ve seen members dislike the way he responded but the truth is, they never let him talk and tell what he was going through. I have Ulcerative Colitis for 5 years, even though I’ve never been able to be in remission for more than few months, watching different remedies failing, always going back taking cortisone, can’t hold and pooping myself in public…nothing of my daily life can compare to Lardy suffered in his life. He had a fucking harsh Crohn that means tons of stuff, a big problem with his eyes after one period, had multiple skin surgeries lately, problem with back and who knows what else, and the most important, who can imagine the mental anguish. This is so fucking unfair, so unfair... and he managed to live his life the best he could. Will always remember him.

As a customer, I was always happy and got help every time I asked for it.

Two days before he left us I pmed him asking to join Discord so we could keep in touch in case T-I irc would go in the future. He replied to me like classic Lardy with a “no” and a “lol”. Hehe, how the fuck should I know… I am so fucking sad.

I hope he is resting in peace. Feeling nothing but serenity.
          Last edited by pb_teo; March 5, 2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Very sad news indeed.

Comment

• Lardo: RIP.

I was a long time customer of seedroots and just a few months ago I cancelled my service with him, as my needs had evolved. He was a great vendor and was so helpful with all my requests. RIP. This is so sad.

Comment

• Sad news, been a customer for years.

Can anyone tell me why my Seedroots server is still working fine?

Comment

• Very sad news indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANQUISH65 View Post
                    Sad news, been a customer for years.

Most likely your rental isn't up yet. Lardo was a re-seller who purchased servers from OVH. I don't know if he had any alternate servers nowadays. Lardo set them up with software as seedboxes and people bought slots from Lardo at different times and with payment structures and schedules. With him gone, when yours runs out, you won't have a way to renew it.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                    ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

• Originally posted by VANQUISH65 View Post
                      Sad news, been a customer for years.

send me the ip of your server it might be one of the ones I renew before finding out he had passed they will be wiped the 20th as I am not paying them anymore.
                      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

• FYI
                        Mine stopped working as of Monday. Sucks since I was paid through June. I’m in the process of finding a new provider now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This was very sad news indeed. I also had e great experience with the Seedroots and very good impression with him. Very nice guy. RIP

I had this service for years. I took me a long time, and lost money several time by trying crappy services by dishonest people that refuse to refund me when canceled. But now I have to find a new service as good as this one, or as close as possible.

I am hoping to find a good suggestion here, after hearing others of his customers, speaking highly how they appreciate everything He did for them. I can only hope that idea replacement service will come from one of them ?

Comment

• RIP my old friend.

Comment

• I came back here to find info on Lardo when my server died some time ago and I just realised the sad news.

Lardo is a dear friend who always helped me along the way with my server. Even did maintenance for me at times. He will be dearly missed. I have been with SeedRoots for the past 4 years now since i got into the torrent scene and I really can't imagine who else I wanna work with that will take care of me like he did

If anyone knows of anyone who can give me the personal touch like Lardo, please recommend away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
                                send me the ip of your server it might be one of the ones I renew before finding out he had passed they will be wiped the 20th as I am not paying them anymore.
                                I'm sorry to hear sad news that Lardo passed. I've been so busy with work and life that I haven't used my seedbox in over a month. I just re-upped for entire year just days before his passing too. if you could help with recovery of seedbox I would be very grateful

Comment

Working...
                                X