Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Seedroots.com | Cheap Semi and Dedi Kimsufi's | New plan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is currently a clone box available for rental. This is a monster server and it is the rarest server we offer

Comment

• I have just checked their FAQ, and I am very unsatisfied with their terms of services and refund policy.
      Please read this:

Refund Policy

We will no longer be issuing refunds for servers for any reason, it has costed us way to much money this year. A full refund will be given only if a support ticket is filed within 24hours after server delivery.

Currently to provide the cheapest prices possible Seedroots is using servers with 2GB of RAM, with with 5TB external traffic limit.

Currently if you are on a dedicated server and you go over the 5TB traffic limit you will have the option to purchase more bandwidth or your server will be limited to 10mbps (1400KB/s (1.4MB/second)). Most of our users on dedicated servers never see this happen!

Currently if you are on a semi-dedicated server you do not need to be concerned with bandwidth for billing purposes. At this time Seedroots is purchasing more bandwidth for the few servers that have needed a little bit more in order to maintain an unlimited usage for our customers, however if you are in excess use of bandwidth usage you may be asked to purchase more as we want their to be fair use for all users.

5TB bandwith is almost nothing compared to the max amount of bandwith possible on 250Mbps or 1Gbit network connection and their website also looks terrible, so I would rather not purchase any service from this provider.

Comment

• so sorry im late to the party but just a heads up "external traffic limit" doesn't count traffic from their service provider to another box of the same service provider, which the majority of your traffic probably will be anyway. and the 250 and 1 gig connections are only on semi dedicated which clearly state he will eat any overage. The terms are actually from the provider of the server itself hes just relaying them on. dedicated servers mean you deal with most of the hiccups yourself that's why they are cheaper. bandwidth management being one of them.
        Also just my 2 cents but id rather have them not spending money on graphic design which is ridiculously expensive and save me a few bucks. but make your own choice if you want to spend extra on a box to make the websight look pretty. :)

Comment

• FYI, just heads up and I'm not sure what's going on but these guys haven't responded to a technical support ticket in over 3 days. In the past they have responded very quickly with support issues. It seems like no one is running the show now. I've been using seedroots for over 3 years now and this is the first i've ever had an issue. Again, just an FYI if you're thinking about these guys.

Comment

• Same here. As of Feb 27, 2018 I've been waiting three days for a response. Hope everything is OK because these guys have been great. Has anyone tried to order a server lately?

Comment

• Yes. Something is happened. I've left multiple support tickets in the past week, and none have have been responded to. Very unusual. It seems the admins went AWOL. Yesterday I lost access to my seedbox. My latest invoice is due in a couple days. I'm not seeing much reason to renew at this point.
              Last edited by Sizzled; February 27, 2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Not sure what's happened. My seedbox died 5 days ago, and no response to a support ticket since then. Looks like they've gone AWOL

Comment

• Same here, no response, nothing, total radio silence.
                  Last edited by karmaisabitch; March 1, 2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Apparently Lardo passed away earlier in February. I am sure it was not his intention to leave everyone swinging in the wind. Lardo has been sick for a few Years now and it appears that his Crohn's & Colitis got the best of him. It is with great sadness that I write this and may he RIP
                    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
                      Apparently Lardo passed away earlier in February. I am sure it was not his intention to leave everyone swinging in the wind. Lardo has been sick for a few Years now and it appears that his Crohn's & Colitis got the best of him. It is with great sadness that I write this and may he RIP
                      Thanks for the update. Was always a pleasure doing business with him. He will be missed.

RIP Lardo. :(

Comment

• Wow!. I'm so sad to read this about Lardo. I thought he was a great guy and always went out of his way to be helpful. I was with Seedroots for a long time until OVH capped all his (and other companies) boxes and held them for ransom a few years back.
                        R.I.P Lardo

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                        ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

• This has been the only seed ox Iíve been using for a few years. Would anyone be able to recommend a comparable replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by hype notik View Post
                            This has been the only seed ox Iíve been using for a few years. Would anyone be able to recommend a comparable replacement?
                            I'd recommend feralhosting.com but since most people want fast SFTP speeds a lot depends on your location. I think the best advice is to try a few that have money back guarantees and go with the one that works best for you.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
                            ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

• Originally posted by Eknows View Post
                              I'd recommend feralhosting.com but since most people want fast SFTP speeds a lot depends on your location. I think the best advice is to try a few that have money back guarantees and go with the one that works best for you.

hey ol friend

RIP Lardo
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
                                Apparently Lardo passed away earlier in February. I am sure it was not his intention to leave everyone swinging in the wind. Lardo has been sick for a few Years now and it appears that his Crohn's & Colitis got the best of him. It is with great sadness that I write this and may he RIP
                                I have been a loyal customer of his since 2012 and have sent him many referrals. This is a terrible thing. He had another employee helping him manage the servers.. I feel terrible.
                                Last edited by SeedMonster; March 3, 2018, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X