Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...

Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.

If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.

UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES

Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Seed.ST - 200GB from $2/w OR $6/m - instant setup

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that for 1 month only or recurring if you purchase now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ianuk2005 View Post
      Is that for 1 month only or recurring if you purchase now?
      That is recurring for the life of the subscription!

I've also extended the sale another 24 hours!

Comment

• Nice

great service :)

Comment

• Seed.ST now accepts bitcoin subscriptions!

We are also working on new features like multiple torrent clients that should be released soon.

Comment

• Account not processed.

I subscribed to weekly 1gbit-ssd package about on April 15th, 7:30pm (GMT+5) but the account was not created.
            It was just showing the processing animation for a full 30 minutes.

7 dollars have been deducted from my bank account.

Kindly solve this issue ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silentdeath21 View Post
              I subscribed to weekly 1gbit-ssd package about on April 15th, 7:30pm (GMT+5) but the account was not created.
              It was just showing the processing animation for a full 30 minutes.

7 dollars have been deducted from my bank account.

Kindly solve this issue ASAP.

Got the refund. Thanks.

Comment

• Subscribed to 1Gbit-Max more than 6h ago...
                Despite IMMEDIATE activation advertising nothing is working.

Automatic configuration seem broken, Live support is still offline (based on PST timezone). Too bad for euro customers...

Only cpuload plugin for rtorrent is displaying 97% CPU load!

Very bad move. I'll search new seedbox right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobaFett View Post
                  Subscribed to 1Gbit-Max more than 6h ago...
                  Despite IMMEDIATE activation advertising nothing is working.

Automatic configuration seem broken, Live support is still offline (based on PST timezone). Too bad for euro customers...

Only cpuload plugin for rtorrent is displaying 97% CPU load!

Very bad move. I'll search new seedbox right now.
                  2 days after, nothing happened.
                  Support don't answer.

Totally crap or closed business

Comment

• I've been on Seed.ST's $6/month plan for nearly 2 years now, very few issues for me. Speeds aren't amazing usually (but good for what I pay), but I have gotten 30-60MB/s download and >10MB/s upload on numerous occasions. Wolfenstein and WatchDogs both downloaded in minutes, for example. I messed around with the RSS feed options a few times but could never get it working for me.

Comment

• 48 Hour Summer Sale!

We're having a 48 hour summer sale on 100mbit and 1gbit-max accounts!

1gbit-max
                      2TB HD
                      rtorrent/rutorrent + irssi
                      only $30 /mo

100mbps
                      225GB HD
                      rtorrent/rutorrent
                      only $7 /mo

Come check us out!
                      Last edited by DroppingDeuces; June 30, 2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: No Red Font

Comment

• I will be subscribing to this seedbox service now. After comparing it to ultraseedbox, I would still go for an unlimited service. Although, for example if I downloaded and entire album of songs or a pc game that is in a public tracker, will my account be banned? I will just download it but not mainly focus on sharing it.

Comment

• seed.st is not the same :(

1gbit-ssd earlier was 80MBps average upload speed, then became 40MBps, today is 30MBps.

RIP seed.st

SSD rulezzz! lol
                          Last edited by ManWithNoName; July 3, 2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• on 100mb plan

ftp was kinda slow

like only 800kbps via ftp

Comment

• Hello,

A few quick questions for you:

- Do you have any either HDD or SSD SeedBoxes available now?

- Do you offer any plans for $10 (USD) per month for SSD SeedBoxes? If not, could you create a custom plan for $10/month with SSDs?

- Are you currently offering any 'Trial Accounts' according to the specs/rules found here:

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=175417

Thank you,

BJ

Comment

• recommend staying away from seed.st, they have almost nil support.

Comment

Working...
                                X