Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Want to have your thread stickied?

Anyone can purchase a sticky thread here.

Simply create a thread and PM me the url.

NOTE: Only Sponsors can advertise in their signatures or have more than one open advertisement thread.
2 of 2 < >

README Rules and Advertising Inquiries

VIP members may ask you for a free 1 week trial.

You must comply within 24 hrs or your threads will be closed.

The box must have:

10 gigs space

50 gigs transfer

1 week duration

At minimum...


Up to two trial boxes can be asked PER THREAD. Consider this payment for opening an advertising thread.

The member must then review your services and post this review to your thread. If s/he does not then report them to a moderator. They similarly have 24 hrs to comply.



If you have paid for a sticky thread this does NOT apply to you. Become a paid sponser to have a sticky thread of your own.


UPDATE TO ABOVE RULES



Anyone is able to post ad advertisement here for free at anytime. Of course there are a few rules and they are as follows:

1. You must provide 2 trials to VIPs in lieu of payment for this advertisement thread. The box must have: 10 gigs space, 50 gigs transfer, 1 week duration,

At minimum...

You have 24 Hours to comply with the above or thread will be Closed

2. A successful trial must be accompanied by a review 24 Hours after completion of trial there will be no tolerance of this rule being overlooked

3. VIPs are allowed 1 trial per Month. All successful trial awarded must be annotated on the thread

4. You are only allowed 1 thread open for 30 Days for free upon after 30 Days you can either renew via providing 2 additional trials to 2 VIPs or buy a sticky

5. There is to be no mundane bumping of threads in this section. You want your thread on top buy a sticky. You are free to post if there was a major shake up with services or whatever you may have in your Company or to answer any questions from a potential customers

6. Links are only allowed in the original post, there is to be no further posting of any external links on your thread or it will be closed. In the same token you are not to post links on your signature of any kind unless you are a Sponsor. Sponsors are not subject to the linking rules of this area

7. There are to be no more giveaways in this area the only trials that are to be given here are the 2 that were allocated for payment of thread. Vendors giveaways would go on Vendor's Trials from hereon out. In the same token non-VIPs are not allowed to post for trials in this area only in the new section. Again Sponsors are free to provide trials if they see fit in both areas
See more
See less

Seed.ST - 200GB from $2/w OR $6/m - instant setup

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Yogo View Post
    aldo99 they have told about 10Gbit-MAX will be 1 Gbit.
    I completely disagree with you. Yes I can see from your quote that he said it here. But I just started coming to this thread a couple of days ago to see if other users are also experiencing poor performance after the move. I regularly check the seed.st website for news updates and it was never mentioned there and STILL hasn't been announced there. It is reasonable to think that as a customer you would get the most current and up to date information from the seed.st website, not this forum.

    I used to recommend all my friend's get their seedboxes from seed.st not because of the price but because they had excellent customer service. Now, I'm telling all my friends to leave because their customer service is awful.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ersan View Post
      That isn't how bandwidth works, nobody is using the full line speed 24/7. Additionally the stats say they are only doing 200mbps down at any given moment, so either there is a network problem we need to address or LW is shaping the traffic. We are going to look into getting 10gbit ports back for the max servers but we are having an extremely hectic month with these server moves and that won't be until we finish the 100mb/mini server transfers. If you're really that unsatisfied with the max plan right now and aren't willing to wait for us to work out all of the kinks of moving our entire infrastructure to another datacenter then by all means please request a refund from [email protected] - we have a very liberal refund policy.
      i know obviously everyone isnt gonna be hammering the server all at the same time but 24 or so people sharing a gigabit connection seems a bit high. I just wanted to further educate some people here, ive used your service before and for the price it was a killer deal!

      Comment


      • is the 1gb hybrids moved as well??
        the login page takes me to euh30n.seed.st but my login details not working...
        can you please let me know this is gonna take while to fix this?

        Comment


        • Had a 10 GBit SSD plan and it was working great but honestly after the movement to new server and downgrading to 1 Gbit, speeds suck and i am even unable to get good ratio on any torrent even by using irssi!

          Had to cancel my subscription and gonna look for new host!
          Looking For : HDBits

          Comment


          • I laugh when I see "10Gbps". This means you need to put at least 100 users there (at least) to pay the monthly cost.

            Real 10Gbps would mean 1 to 1.1GB/s. While 1Gbps does 115MB/s. Those are the REAL speed of both.

            If you get less, of course, it only means a lot users are sucking at the same time too (not dedicated). I wonder what's the costs of 10Gbps today... US$ 10000/month perhaps ?

            I was thinking to start this business, but after the math, I would only profit no more than $5 bucks per user, per month! This is crazy, total madness. No wonder there are so many complains, and I bet very soon torrent (private or not) will be globally illegal in almost every country.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gradius View Post
              I laugh when I see "10Gbps". This means you need to put at least 100 users there (at least) to pay the monthly cost.

              Real 10Gbps would mean 1 to 1.1GB/s. While 1Gbps does 115MB/s. Those are the REAL speed of both.

              If you get less, of course, it only means a lot users are sucking at the same time too (not dedicated). I wonder what's the costs of 10Gbps today... US$ 10000/month perhaps ?

              I was thinking to start this business, but after the math, I would only profit no more than $5 bucks per user, per month! This is crazy, total madness. No wonder there are so many complains, and I bet very soon torrent (private or not) will be globally illegal in almost every country.

              Huh, interesting unsolicited opinion, you sound like a real expert - I'm from the country of Kizmyas ( located below the tropical belt, we don't get that much sunlight ) - though I don't know how you make a file format illegal, in your expert opinion, do you think possession of torrents will be illegal for me, where I live?

              Comment


              • hey guys , don't waste your money on these fucked-up super slow servers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Weaselbuddha View Post
                  Huh, interesting unsolicited opinion, you sound like a real expert - I'm from the country of Kizmyas ( located below the tropical belt, we don't get that much sunlight ) - though I don't know how you make a file format illegal, in your expert opinion, do you think possession of torrents will be illegal for me, where I live?
                  i love your responses so much lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Weaselbuddha View Post
                    Huh, interesting unsolicited opinion, you sound like a real expert - I'm from the country of Kizmyas ( located below the tropical belt, we don't get that much sunlight ) - though I don't know how you make a file format illegal, in your expert opinion, do you think possession of torrents will be illegal for me, where I live?
                    Torrent isn't only a "file format" if you think like that, you are really naive, sorry.

                    We all know (here at last) around 90% of all torrents are illegal, don't think the "satanic government" wouldn't act, specially since they SOLD themselves to companies like Hollywood, MPAA, RIAA, etc, etc.

                    They managed to wipe out a lot stuff on n.n.t.p., if they are even there, you can expect for the worse soon.

                    A bit of story:
                    Legal issues with BitTorrent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    You'll be on a list 3 hrs after you start downloading from pirates - study ? The Register
                    How People Are Caught Illegally Downloading Music, Movie Torrents

                    I'll not reply this issue anymore, wrong place, offtopic, etc.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                      Torrent isn't only a "file format" if you think like that, you are really naive, sorry.

                      We all know (here at last) around 90% of all torrents are illegal, don't think the "satanic government" wouldn't act, specially since they SOLD themselves to companies like Hollywood, MPAA, RIAA, etc, etc.

                      They managed to wipe out a lot stuff on n.n.t.p., if they are even there, you can expect for the worse soon.

                      A bit of story:
                      Legal issues with BitTorrent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      You'll be on a list 3 hrs after you start downloading from pirates - study ? The Register
                      How People Are Caught Illegally Downloading Music, Movie Torrents

                      I'll not reply this issue anymore, wrong place, offtopic, etc.

                      Thank you for your insights, and the links!


                      Regretfully it is often said of people from my country ( again Kizmyas ), that we are woefully naive, but better to be naive then completely clueless, right?


                      Appreciate very much, your response was perfect.
                      Last edited by Chmuranet; May 12, 2013, 09:07 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I must say, if even after getting the point that your customer service sucks, and you do nothing to change that, then I've no idea how you intend to keep customers. When I had a problem with my box, i had to fix it myself. At that rate i'd be better off going elsewhere, even If I have to pay more.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blitzed View Post
                          I must say, if even after getting the point that your customer service sucks, and you do nothing to change that, then I've no idea how you intend to keep customers. When I had a problem with my box, i had to fix it myself. At that rate i'd be better off going elsewhere, even If I have to pay more.
                          totally true m8..Guys don't waste your hard earn money on these fucked up services

                          Comment


                          • I don't suppose anyone from seed.st is willing to actually say why the GUI speed suck so hard right now? My GUI takes 60+ seconds to load, CPU usage is at 100%, taking into account the server stats page, an explanation that actually tells the truth would be nice. Not even getting good speeds anymore, even with autodl, some torrents can't even seed to 1:1, and i'm talking small torrents. Might as well go back to downloading from home at this rate. Oh, I would message support, but who wants to waste the time just to be ignored, then again, the same thing happens here.

                            Comment


                            • Most 100 mbit down for almost 4 hours now. Any information?

                              Comment


                              • seems to be slowly coming back now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X