Bonus System
    Userclasses/Promotion
    Invite System
    IRC Details
    Donations
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

Tracker Description
    PixelHD has a history dating back to late 2008 and the good ol' days of Demonoid. Once the infamous PS3-TEAM, the group has since become Mobies, PxHD, PxEHD, PxHDA, and Px3D encode groups. At the time of this post, PXHD has nearly 4,500 movie results and a bit over 30 tv shows. I would personally expect this to grow as time goes on. PXHD prides itself in small size HD files.

Tracker Features:
    • Ratioless - "You Must Seed Each Torrent For 72 Hours After the Torrent is Complete, or to a 1:1 Ratio (1.0). These requirements are required within 1 Week of starting the torrent in your client." -PXHD seed rules
    • Application System - Invites are not available to users here. Instead potential members apply through their application.
      "We have moved from an invite system to strictly an application system. Please direct all potential members too /apply.php?lang= and make sure they answer all questions for review for membership." -PXHD application system

Note: Except for the homepage and torrent categories, I linked the thumbnails to their corresponding direct image links to avoid the endless scrolling there would be otherwise. June 2016

Home/News

Tracker Stats
    None found - if someone knows where this is, post below please.

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Freeleech
    This is a ratioless tracker. Follow the required seeding rules:

Forums

Rules
    Essential Rules

First Month Requirements (New Users):

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System

IRC Details

Server irc.pixelhd.me
    Port 6667
    SSL port "Note: If using SSL (We recommend it!), remember to add + to the port number (+6697) for mIRC." -PXHD IRC page

Donations

Ratings & Personal Commentary

8/10 Content
    Giving it a slightly higher rating than it may deserve, but the content it has is good. As more content is added, it has high potential.

10/10 Speed
    Personally never had speed issues.

Community
    I haven't partaken in forums/irc community here.

Overall if you're looking for a movie tracker, this would be a great place to check out. Hopefully the TV content will grow as it is pretty small right now. If space is a concern, this is the pace to go.

Links to older tracker reviews
    [Movies] PixelHD (PxHD) Review (2011)
    Last edited by colorfulswirls; June 16, 2016, 11:58 PM. Reason: title
    This account is unable to receive PMs.

Solid review,hear alot of this tracker wanted to join this review helps alot regarding tracker workings but finding it very hard to fill their application yet.

Comment

Very good review.
      And an excellent tracker, I tried the application once again and I was not very happy because I had little chance of joining because at the time I did not have good trackers for the application so I'm trying today to get into good trackers and do my best to try again.

Comment

There aren't enough uploads there.. like, one a day. It looks awesome but it could definitely do with more activity..

Comment

Working...
        X