Home/News
    Browse Page
    Requests
    Forums
    Rules :
    Tracker Stats
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

"AlphaRatio (AR) was started by a group of working professionals who met on various 0day private trackers. These people had helped manage SuperTorrents/StellarWinds (ST/SW) and AlphaOmega (AO), sites that previously reigned supreme in the scene-based private tracker world. And now, years later, it was time...time to return from the ashes and garner a community together that once was considered the best of its time. A place where users of all makes and models, from all corners of the Internet could return, to meet other like minded people and embody exactly what it means to have fun sharing!"

Tracker Features:
    • Freeleech Token - Users can make any torrent freeleech using Freeleech Tokens
    • Seedbox Shop - Users can rent a seedbox directly from the tracker

Server irc.alpharatio.cc
    Port 6667
    SSL port 7000

Stats
    1. Maximum users: 24,000
    2. Enabled users: 22,682 Details
    3. Users active today: 1,391 (6.13%)
    4. Users active this week: 3,629 (16.00%)
    5. Users active this month: 6,604 (29.12%)
    6. Torrents: 33,646
    7. Requests: 444 (85.36% filled)
    8. Peers: 714,076
    9. Seeders: 653,649
    10. Leechers: 60,427
    11. Seeder/leecher ratio: 10.81

With over 33.000 torrents accumulated in only 16 months, AR is definitely a fast growing tracker.
    Unfortunately, all torrent files are split into smaller files.
    That means once a torrent is downloaded, users have to extract the content while keeping the rar files for seeding. It's a real hassle and also the reason why I'm not using it anymore.
    Other than that, most people should be able to find what they want and will certainly appreciate the frequent Global Freeleech applied by the staff.

6/10 Content
    6/10 Speed
    4/10 Community

[General] AlphaRatio (AR) 2014 Review
    Last edited by enz0; August 29, 2015, 08:31 PM.

Yea, I guess it's funny.

Hahaha, yea, I'd like to point out a few things. They never update the code, it's a rotting site. They never remove users or purge them, so it looks more impressive. They don't prune old torrents with no seeds for a length of time... the sites pretty fuckin' broken. Leadership is non-existent and I'm sorry to say, but the original concept was executed completely wrong.

So, they've fucked up #2. :/ Shame, I was planning on doing it with them. But I'm nearly done the coding for the REAL AO come back.. so we'll see how it goes :)

Jason, I told you not to do this shit again with your moronic ideas... haha. Fail jason, just like you were trying to the first time.

Originally posted by enz0 View Post
    Tracker Name: AlphaRatio (AR)
    Tracker URL: alpharatio.cc
    Signup URL: Invite only
    Tracker Type: Ratio-based General tracker
    Tracker Birthday: April 7th, 2014

Tracker Description
    Home/News
    Browse Page
    Requests
    Forums
    Rules :
    Tracker Stats
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

"AlphaRatio (AR) was started by a group of working professionals who met on various 0day private trackers. These people had helped manage SuperTorrents/StellarWinds (ST/SW) and AlphaOmega (AO), sites that previously reigned supreme in the scene-based private tracker world. And now, years later, it was time...time to return from the ashes and garner a community together that once was considered the best of its time. A place where users of all makes and models, from all corners of the Internet could return, to meet other like minded people and embody exactly what it means to have fun sharing!"

Tracker Features:
    • Freeleech Token - Users can make any torrent freeleech using Freeleech Tokens
    • Seedbox Shop - Users can rent a seedbox directly from the tracker

Server irc.alpharatio.cc
    Port 6667
    SSL port 7000

Stats
    1. Maximum users: 24,000
    2. Enabled users: 22,682 Details
    3. Users active today: 1,391 (6.13%)
    4. Users active this week: 3,629 (16.00%)
    5. Users active this month: 6,604 (29.12%)
    6. Torrents: 33,646
    7. Requests: 444 (85.36% filled)
    8. Peers: 714,076
    9. Seeders: 653,649
    10. Leechers: 60,427
    11. Seeder/leecher ratio: 10.81

With over 33.000 torrents accumulated in only 16 months, AR is definitely a fast growing tracker.
    That means once a torrent is downloaded, users have to extract the content while keeping the rar files for seeding. It's a real hassle and also the reason why I'm not using it anymore.
    Other than that, most people should be able to find what they want and will certainly appreciate the frequent Global Freeleech applied by the staff.

6/10 Content
    6/10 Speed
    4/10 Community

[General] AlphaRatio (AR) 2014 Review

Comment

How are the pre-times in this tracker ? I mean some 0 Day contents too. U rated the speed of the torrents to be in the rating of 6/10. Does this means it's hard to seed-back too ?. Yeah 33k torrents in less than 16 months is a very good record

Regards
      Abhi
      Regards,
      Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please
      HDbits.org | HD-Torrents | Broadcasthenet | TheVault | Bibliotik | MyAnonamouse
      Deepbassnine | Exigo music

Comment

Originally posted by OhYesAbhi View Post
        How are the pre-times in this tracker ?
        Pretty good actually. Uploads are usually within 3-4 minutes of the pre-times, not too far behind the major trackers.
        Though there's a good delay between the indexing of the torrent on the site and the announcement on IRC (IRC comes first by a lot).

Originally posted by enz0 View Post
        Don't think this should be part of your review.
        They're scene files - it's the way it's meant to be packed.

Comment

I'm extremely dissapointed with this tracker. It's a lottery. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes you won't get new torrents at all. Page looks like "written on a knee" with lots of missing information. I personally had an opportunity to register there, but I think I will waist my time. For over 30k users you got 1-2 seeders 0 leechers on most torrents.

Comment

IMHO, this tracker is totally underrated! Speeds and times are decent! Easy to build a buffer and solid community. Quickly, becoming a fav of mine.

Comment

best alternative if you dont't want IPT

speed/scene releases and big community.

Comment

Working...
              X