Bonus System
    Userclasses/Promotion
    Invite System
    IRC Details
    Donations
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

Tracker Description
    Acid-lounge is an UK general / 0-day tracker with variety of torrents, good pretimes and speeds, it has about 35K torrents and 6K registerd members.

Tracker Features:
    • Bonus system - allowing you to get 1:1 ratio on torrents even if nobody leeches from you
    • Arcade - over 500 online games
    • Acid shop - a great way how to support this site, you can choose from many t-shirts and other stuff
    • Live radio
    • Freeleech

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Freeleech

Forums

Rules

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System

IRC Details

Server irc.bend.me.uk
    Port 6667
    SSL port 6697

Donations

Ratings & Personal Commentary
    It's not a big tracker, but on the other hand they are very active in community, IRC and forums. I quite like the idea of seeding bonuses. Apart of the global ratio, which in my opinion is quite easy to keep (you can always download "ratio boosting torrents" suggested on the home page), every single torrent you've downloaded is being watched as well. But even if there's nobody leeching from you, as long as you seed for some time (depending on the file size), you will always reach a 1:1 ratio.

7/10 Content
    I can't thing of anything special, it's just like any other general / 0-Day private tracker.
    8/10 Speed
    In general there are well seeded torrents.
    8/10 Community

Links to older tracker reviews
    [General] AcidLounge (ACID) Review

A nice tracker, pre-time is fast.
    but it's hard to manage without seedbox.

Comment

I sometimes tend to manage without a seedbox. Since the user above said that its hard to maintain without a seedbox, do they have upload credits for money so that It can somehow help with my
      ratio if i get invited to acidlounge

Regards
      Abhi
      Regards,
      Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please
      HDbits.org | HD-Torrents | Broadcasthenet | TheVault | Bibliotik | MyAnonamouse
      Deepbassnine | Exigo music

Comment

Originally posted by OhYesAbhi View Post
        I sometimes tend to manage without a seedbox. Since the user above said that its hard to maintain without a seedbox, do they have upload credits for money so that It can somehow help with my
        ratio if i get invited to acidlounge

Regards
        Abhi
        Yep, you can see it at the bottom of the last screenshot:

Donations will get you the following amounts:
        • Acid VIP Status 3 weeks + 5GB Upload Credit + 5GB Free Leech Credit - 5 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 6 weeks + 10GB Upload Credit + 10GB Free Leech Credit - 10 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 9 weeks + 15GB Upload Credit + 15GB Free Leech Credit - 15 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 12 weeks + 20GB Upload Credit + 20GB Free Leech Credit - 20 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 15 weeks + 25GB Upload Credit + 25GB Free Leech Credit - 25 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 18 weeks + 30GB Upload Credit + 30GB Free Leech Credit - 30 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 21 weeks + 35GB Upload Credit + 35GB Free Leech Credit - 35 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 24 weeks + 40GB Upload Credit + 40GB Free Leech Credit - 40 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 27 weeks + 45GB Upload Credit + 45GB Free Leech Credit - 45 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 30 weeks + 50GB Upload Credit + 50GB Free Leech Credit - 50 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 36 weeks + 60GB Upload Credit + 60GB Free Leech Credit - 60 pounds
        • Acid VIP Status 52 weeks + 85GB Upload Credit + 85GB Free Leech Credit - 85 pounds

Plus as a special offer: Donate 50 pounds in any one transaction and receive a free Index email address

Comment

Working...
        X