Bonus System
    Userclasses/Promotion
    Invite System
    IRC Details
    Donations
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

Tracker Description
    Celebrating its sweet 6 years, HD-Space is an HD-tracker for mainly movies and television. The tracker has a big selection of BluRays disks, whether untouched or ripped, they also have a few encoders for their internal releases.

Tracker Features:
    • Bonus
    • Freeleech
    • Internal Releases

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Freeleech

* Big collection of freeleech, at the moment everything is freeleeched so you can t have an exact idea but here is some of the recommended stuff that is freeleeched.

Forums

Rules

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System
    Open registrations at the moment of posting this review. Can exchange invites for bonus points.

IRC Details

Server irc.p2p-network.net
    Port 6667
    SSL port +7000

Channel #hdspace

Donations

Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Good content, decent speeds but unfortunately a rather phantomatic community, especially in their IRC which seems like a desert.

7.5/10 Content
    Undoubtedly satisfying for a HD tracker, big selection of movies, with adult content, a selection of tv shows, some docs and even a few softwares.
    7/10 Speed
    Regular speeds with a good number of seedboxes.
    5/10 Community
    Disappointing.

Links to older tracker reviews
    [Movies] HD Space (HDS) Review 2014
    [Old] HD-Space (HDS) Review
    Last edited by Poopderp; August 1, 2015, 02:52 PM.

I have a some insight about the staff on this tracker and it's not good news and I would seriously consider updating it as i think it's pretty important info but I can't post on the forums though, if needed/wanted I'll tell anyone relevant over PM.

Comment

Nice review. I would like to add that big torrents on hd space are half leech. Unless the site is doing a site wide free leech than the only torrents that are free leech are internal releases. Thankfully the site has a bunch of internal releases and these torrents get grabbed a lot. So if your new to this community it's a great idea to grab the internal releases to build a nice buffer and a good ratio!!

Comment

Is not too bad of a general tracker to be on though does not really have any torrents that can not be found on other trackers. So this tracker has ended up taking a back seat to my torrent needs though still is a decent starting one in my opinion :). Great review by the way, though would love to know how you believe it compares to some other tracking sites that you believe are similar in terms of how easy it is to get on the sites and the type of content they have?

Comment

I have been a member for about a month now and find it fairly good. It is great for movies but some tv shows take a little longer to hit. I have found it easy to keep my ratio up up on new torrents and download speeds are really fast. Overall it is a good movie tracker.

Comment

I have been a member for only a few days but its been a good experience so far... will update if anything changes

Comment

Working...
            X